Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,781 to 3,800 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

maximillion: why hello there, what is it you wish to discuss with me. lance: you know your helping the enemy right? maximillion: what do you meen?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, those belts.........Lance, you should explain what's happening, i'm a little behind what he's doing"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: one explanation later - maximillion: .... oh my, well this is a problem, i already sent them the remainder of the belts... since you guys seem to be involved in this somehow as well i guess i could show you this shows them the notes on the lavender kingdom soldier

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, what where you doing with a Lavender soldier, what did you find out about them?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

maximillion: well one of my new robots caught one of them, so i figured id experiment on it, i found out lots of things, like its lack of personality, lack of soul, similarities to zombies, and the fact that they can disolve... aperantly.

SheldonRandoms

Guy".........These things, just what are they, I know for a fact these things can't be human" Sheldon"But what can we do to stop them, if they have a lack of souls, and getting your face dissolved by those things won't be pretty"

randomlypikachu

maximillion: they can be killed easily enough as any person, its just... i dont know if their numbers ever end... i dont know why they have no souls, i dont know anything about these creatures... beyond these few things lance: and the only one who knows the true story behind these things is lotus, unfortunantly she'll only tell us if we can beat her. and four ... technicaly five other people stand in the way that right now. Kai and Xai, Fury, Margie, Yoshi... if we want to get to her then these guys have to go down first.

JunkosBoobies

Billy goes into Celadon's Gym and turns it into a Building that says "DISTORTION HQ"
Red "Billy,what is DISTORTION HQ?"
Billy "DISTORTION HQ is one of the 3 Portals to the Distortion World."
Flannery shows Red a Weapon that Giratina Made
Billy "This weapon is The Only Thing that can Stop Evil."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, looks like we have to find those guys, but again, do you guys have any idea where they could are?"Sheldon"They usually find us before we find them"

randomlypikachu

lance: actualy this is rather odd... todays been for the most part, peacefull ... nothings gone wrong yet...

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Maybe our enemies are planning something, that's why they haven't attacked us yet" Guy"Yeah, you're right about that Sheldon" Guy takes out his bow while they are talking.

randomlypikachu

lance: could be, but you forget, the enemies we have are to one another enemies as well. for all we know they might be dealing with eachother... just then a news broadcast says that a horrifying fight is going on in sinnoh ... well that answers that question.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What should we do now, should we go to Sinnoh?"

randomlypikachu

...normaly id say yes but look points at the screen pointing out that its inferno whos fighting against the lavenders single handedly hes that nasty fire hybrid... and his rank signifies the start of the class one group. i dont think we should go out there.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, eventually we will meet up with this guy if we fight the others and beat them, what do we do then?"

randomlypikachu

lance: then we'd fight the remaining members which would be all of class one... thing is right now its pointless risk. that class has very little to do with lotus, who is the only one that can tell us anything usefull broadcast continuing: after further watching... it looks like the man fighting this is none other than Inferno, the pyro-killer! this man was responsible for killing millions of people using fire of his pokemon arcanine... they were both captured but reports say that they were freed by a young girl months ago. it apears that hes back and is now fighting off the lavender people... has this evil man made a change for the good? has he decided to reform and use what apears to be a new gained power over fire for good? inferno: is behind the reporter nope burns the man alive and then burns the camera stoping the broadcast

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Darn it, he's just to powerful, but we can't fight him now, so now what?"

randomlypikachu

kai and xai: enter the room hello maximillion we come on behalf of the orginization we represent to.... sees the heros here .... our business relationship is over isnt it maximillion: ...mhm kai and xai: ....uses psychic energy to toss the heros out the window from the highest point of the building then float down to the bottom where they now lay i will kill you now.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.