Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 321 to 340 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Reuniclus finishes the hole.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then hurry's and get's all the coal out "That's all the coal, hey Mewtwo, why does officer dugtrio want coal?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then hurry's and get's all the coal out "That's all the coal, hey Mewtwo, why does officer dugtrio want coal?"

To restore power to our headquarters in coastal city

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"That make's sense, well what are we waiting for, let's get this coal to coastal city, Reuniclus, tell Gardevoir to where we are going"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"That make's sense, well what are we waiting for, let's get this coal to coastal city, Reuniclus, tell Gardevoir to where we are going"

We're not safe because of Seviper's roadblock Mamoswine

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"Okay then, here's the plan, you and the other's will sneak around Mamoswine, while Ducklett hold's him off, I can handle him with my feet tied together"

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir awakens. "I'll deal with mamoswine. You all go ahead."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Wow Dark Red, what the heck did you do to scare Mamoswine?"

randomlypikachu

oh this will never do walks out of the night greeting you all you got rid of my blockade .-. it isnt easy for me to get troops that arent native to the night (pretty much limiting me to mostly poison, ghousts, and darks) and to make matters worse that mamoswine was my favorite! yours all going to pay for this, DORIS a muk comes out from the night but its about twice the size of a regular muk and its wearing lipstick

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Hey Muk, you look really good with lipstick on, i'm not joking, it really brings out your eye's, say, are you going to help us out?"

randomlypikachu

points to the muk ive released this is doris, she was one of my earlier tests subjects in my expirment for pokemon-human hybrids ... it didnt work out too well >.> she was the only one who lived through it, kinda why i gave up the tests on my troops. however the experiments made her stronger, smarters, faster, and bigger than an average muk, which has allowed her to take position as the commander of my muk and grimer units. now you guys enjoy fighting her ^^ i got a plan that needs atending to goes back in the night

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"I don't hit girls, that's not my style, I guess this is the only move I can do then" Ducklett then uses attract and it worked, the Muk has now fallen in love with Ducklett "You guys can do something now, or else this Muk will hug me, I don't have a problem with that, but this a battle to save the world so......."

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

doris tries to eat ducklet as this is her way of showing love <3

SheldonRandoms

"WAIT!!!!!!!! you should not eat me Doris, because if you did and digested this sweet and good-looking Ducklett, then you won't have me anymore, and you'll fall into a depression, and I can't let that happen to such a lovely, good smelling Muk as yourself, so now then, let me show you love by singing a song about you Doris, but is there a song you want me to sing, then i'll sing it, you just let me know"

SheldonRandoms

"AHHHHHHH, I"M ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!" Ducklett then used water gun on himself and put out the fire, but he see's Doris on fire and puts her out to "Are you okay Doris, I would never let a woman like you get burned like that"

randomlypikachu

Doris doges and uses body slam on charizard as this is her way of telling people to stop getting in the way of her love

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.