General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 341 to 360 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

341. Posted:

Charizard uses Magma Storm on Muk as this is Charizard's way of showing anger

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

342. Posted:

"AHHHHHHH, I"M ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!" Ducklett then used water gun on himself and put out the fire, but he see's Doris on fire and puts her out to "Are you okay Doris, I would never let a woman like you get burned like that"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

343. Posted:

Doris doges and uses body slam on charizard as this is her way of telling people to stop getting in the way of her love

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

344. Posted:

i exit the night >.< dont you know poison types arent meant to fall in love, bad things happen! pulls doris back in the night with me

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

345. Posted:

"I never seen a woman fight like that for me" Ducklett then blushes.

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

346. Posted:

Charizard plots his revenge on Muk

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

347. Posted:

"Charizard, you should just leave Dor....... Muk alone, she didn't mean it, we still have to find Serviper, remember, now then, let's go" Ducklett then looks away and blushes even more.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

348. Posted:

No, charizard has always hated muks

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

349. Posted:

"There's plenty of Muks where Serviper is, now let's go NOW!!!!!!!"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

350. Posted:

We're leaving

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

351. Posted:

"Okay then, well let's carry on" Ducklett and the rest of the crew keep going to find the night.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

352. Posted:

hm looking at all this in "the center" at goldenrod city so if thats what it takes to get them off my tail for now then so be it sends off a small army of muks lead by doris to attack the unova region

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

353. Posted:

Ducklett and the crew then find Doris and the other Muks "Hey Doris, long time no see...........Everyone, go and battle the other muks, i'll take care of Doris" Ducklett then goes to Doris and says "Hello"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

354. Posted:

Charizard sends off an army of charmander to attack the muks

Edited on by WarioMan

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

355. Posted:

doris licks ducklet causing him to be paralyzed and has her muks use pound on all the charmander

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

356. Posted:

Ducklett is speechless and has turned fully red (If Serviper saw this, he would be speechless, and might have a plan to use on Ducklett)

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

357. Posted:

And then blastoise helps out the charmanders by sending an army of squirtle

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

358. Posted:

... my muks cant take all this abuse a portal to the night opens up in the sky and a bunch of duskull and dusclops float out of it and start using nightshade on the squirtle

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

359. Posted:

Ducklett is still paralyzed.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

360. Posted:

doris knocks him to the ground and uses toxic to poison him