Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 301 to 320 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ok so the reason i allowed those pokemarts and the reason ive destroyed all the pokemon centers in each region is to force everyone to come in this place you stand in now. this is my center i made it with the purpose of creating a pokemon center that everyone would be forced to goto now that all the other centers in the world have been removed. now tell me ducklet, do you know why ive done this?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

I teleport to Goldenrod do hear this explanation

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"No Serviper, you wouldn't say why, but now you will, since you're such a swell snake"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

because i need subjects, test subjects if you will, afterall nobody would be willing to offer themselves up as a test for what ive been planing. so make a center gather a bunch of pokemon who have no other options, possibly a few humans here and there, promise them help then capture and detain for testing. thats what this part has been about. i couldnt leave it there though i needed field tests a human a pokemon .-. unfortunantly all the pokemon i tried to test it on in the field didnt work out so well. but i think ive got what i needed from this in the end. so lets talk a little about my act 2 in this plan.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Silly Serviper, if you needed help with your plan, then why didn't you just ask me"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

i needed to gather up stronger pokemon you see, and same for humans as well (which is why i striked dark red earlier) im working on something big here, something that will be brought to reality in act 2. im trying to create pokemon-human hybrids. and with that said thats all your getting out of me, now ... disapear a portal opens into the night sucking you, gardevoir, and reuninclus out and tossesing each of you into kanto

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

"Wow, that was a fun trip, but Serviper is making pokemon-human hybrids, it seems he's found another use for humans, So that way, you don't have to wipe them out gardevoir, but how do we get back to Unova now?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"I never wanted to wipe out humanity, so this is good. Many years ago, I had pledged to do what was best for pokemon, and now it seems that taking man out of the picture would be the best option. But to return to Unova, I can teleport us all back." Teleports to a mountain cabin in Unova with Reuniclus and Ducklett. " We can rest here for the night and go after Serviper in the morning.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"okay then, good night Gardevoir and Reuniclus......................." later that night around sunrise, Ducklett wakes up and says to Reuniclus " Hey Reuniclus, are you asleep, I wanted to know if you wanted to explore around the cabin with me?"

TsunamiSensei

Reuniclus:" Sure. I'm fine with that"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Okay then, let's go, i'll just leave this note so Gardevoir knows that we weren't captured" Ducklett and Reuniclus go into the forest and explore.

SheldonRandoms

"Hey Reuniclus, Mewtwo is digging a hole, I wonder what is he doing, i'll go ask him right now, Hey Mewtwo, why are you digging a hole?"

SheldonRandoms

"Can I me and Reuniclus can help out, let's go dig a hole" Ducklett and Reuniclus both help Mewtwo dig a hole.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.