General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 321 to 340 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

321. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms I'm digging a hole to get coal for officer dugtrio

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

322. Posted:

"Can I me and Reuniclus can help out, let's go dig a hole" Ducklett and Reuniclus both help Mewtwo dig a hole.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

323. Posted:

Ok, the hole is almost done

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

324. Posted:

Reuniclus finishes the hole.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

325. Posted:

Ducklett then hurry's and get's all the coal out "That's all the coal, hey Mewtwo, why does officer dugtrio want coal?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

326. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then hurry's and get's all the coal out "That's all the coal, hey Mewtwo, why does officer dugtrio want coal?"

To restore power to our headquarters in coastal city

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

327. Posted:

"That make's sense, well what are we waiting for, let's get this coal to coastal city, Reuniclus, tell Gardevoir to where we are going"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

328. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"That make's sense, well what are we waiting for, let's get this coal to coastal city, Reuniclus, tell Gardevoir to where we are going"

We're not safe because of Seviper's roadblock Mamoswine

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

329. Posted:

"Okay then, here's the plan, you and the other's will sneak around Mamoswine, while Ducklett hold's him off, I can handle him with my feet tied together"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

330. Posted:

Gardevoir awakens. "I'll deal with mamoswine. You all go ahead."

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

331. Posted:

Suddenly, dark red appeared
He scared the Mamoswine

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

332. Posted:

"Wow Dark Red, what the heck did you do to scare Mamoswine?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

333. Posted:

oh this will never do walks out of the night greeting you all you got rid of my blockade .-. it isnt easy for me to get troops that arent native to the night (pretty much limiting me to mostly poison, ghousts, and darks) and to make matters worse that mamoswine was my favorite! yours all going to pay for this, DORIS a muk comes out from the night but its about twice the size of a regular muk and its wearing lipstick

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

334. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Wow Dark Red, what the heck did you do to scare Mamoswine?"

He's a master at karate and he's 100,000,000 Times stronger than red

Edited on by NoUsernameHere

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

335. Posted:

"Hey Muk, you look really good with lipstick on, i'm not joking, it really brings out your eye's, say, are you going to help us out?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

336. Posted:

points to the muk ive released this is doris, she was one of my earlier tests subjects in my expirment for pokemon-human hybrids ... it didnt work out too well >.> she was the only one who lived through it, kinda why i gave up the tests on my troops. however the experiments made her stronger, smarters, faster, and bigger than an average muk, which has allowed her to take position as the commander of my muk and grimer units. now you guys enjoy fighting her ^^ i got a plan that needs atending to goes back in the night

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

337. Posted:

Feraligatr has a plan let's use hyperspeed on that Muk

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

338. Posted:

"I don't hit girls, that's not my style, I guess this is the only move I can do then" Ducklett then uses attract and it worked, the Muk has now fallen in love with Ducklett "You guys can do something now, or else this Muk will hug me, I don't have a problem with that, but this a battle to save the world so......."

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

339. Posted:

doris tries to eat ducklet as this is her way of showing love <3

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

340. Posted:

"WAIT!!!!!!!! you should not eat me Doris, because if you did and digested this sweet and good-looking Ducklett, then you won't have me anymore, and you'll fall into a depression, and I can't let that happen to such a lovely, good smelling Muk as yourself, so now then, let me show you love by singing a song about you Doris, but is there a song you want me to sing, then i'll sing it, you just let me know"