Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 281 to 300 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

"It would just make you another ducklett." I go and find a ducklett and transfer the consciousness of Ducklett into the other ducklett. "How do you fell?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

dodges the charizards fire pledge and slices him with the bright green poison tail next hm if it doesnt work this time then that must mean ive only gotten the midnight blue formula to be perfected.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

I use this time to trap Seviper and put him in a state of suspended animation.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"I'm now.........A shiny Ducklett, this is so cool, I feel alright garvdeoir"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"Good. Would you go mind if I fight Dark Red? He is executing an evil plan."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hm is pulled out in the night directly and tossed back by it into goldenrod city once more ... x-x" this feature of the night isnt exactly the easiest to put up with, it didnt need to toss me in at the very least. now then lights the tallest building in goldenrod ablaze and then has a new building put in its place called "the center"

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

I was asking ducklett. Colonel Reuniclus puts out the fires in Goldenrod.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"go get him, i'll go and pay a visit to Serviper"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"Let Reuniclus help you." I teleport to Saffron with meta-gallade to fight dark red.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

its a little late to put out the flames >:3 new buildings already up, and please ducklet, do come in we'll be waiting for you.

SheldonRandoms

"Hey Reuniclus, my name is Ducklett, we have to stop Serviper, he's a friend of mine, but he's doing evil things, since you're helping, let's go!!!"

TsunamiSensei

The waters of Reuniclus are unrelenting. They can put out any flame, no matter how large.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

General Absol alerts the guards of link's presence.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Hey Serviper, Ducklett's here I also got my pal Reuniclus with me to"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ah good good, now that your hear and now that ive come this far i can finaly tell you about the act 1 of this plan of mine

SheldonRandoms

"STORY TIME!!!!!!!!!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.