Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Zelda, we are almost to Asperita City"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

one problem with that ... no chest! head floats around the sword and up to gary's face ya know what i just got the greatest idea sucks gary inside my mouth and he lands on salamance with zelda and sheldon gold clearly cares for zelda so if shes in danger he should come running. teleports to mt.silver to take care of some work while i wait

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then kicks Gary in the face and Gary falls off Salamence Sheldon"I have no idea how you got here, but let me help you off"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Zelda stabs Gary and jumps off of salamance. " Nice try Nelson, but I doubt Gold will show himself."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

" I think you should keep that armor, Diglett. Go eat some more pudding."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon blocked Gary's attack before it could hit, then Sheldon grabbed Gart's neck and threw him to the ground, standing on his hand holding his sword, and points to him with his sowrd Sheldon"You better tell me what's wrong with you, you're starting to make me like Nelson more then you"

Hoerig

A ditto with a face of a troll randomly appears from Sheldon's bag..."umm this is a bad time" awkwardly walks away

3ds- 1805 2654 8767
Wiiu-BlackForestHamz

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2654-8767 | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon blocked Gary's attack before it could hit, then Sheldon grabbed Gart's neck and threw him to the ground, standing on his hand holding his sword, and points to him with his sowrd Sheldon"You better tell me what's wrong with you, you're starting to make me like Nelson more then you"

"I told you,Gramps will tell you...or not" >:3
I then stab Sheldon's Chest

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Gary's attack only hurt's Sheldon a little, then Sheldon slashed Gary's neck, then Sheldon then took Gary's pokeball's with his pokemon, then picked up a barley alive Gary and tossed him into a nearby lake Sheldon"Sorry it had to come to this, but you are just getting in our way, i'll tell your gramps that you died like a traitor" Sheldon then runs off to where Zelda is.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hm seems like things are getting interesting picks up a dead corpse of a little girl who just recently left the city bane died in so this is her huh... teleports her into the room with the majoras mask

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I sense that Gary is now a robot called CyberBot 2000, now I understand why they call him Gary motherf****** Oak, well if he tries to attack me or Zelda, i'll just strike him down as well"

randomlypikachu

teleports next to zelda and sheldon flying by their side are you confident enough to say that you could do the same to me?

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon"I sense that Gary is now a robot called CyberBot 2000, now I understand why they call him Gary motherf****** Oak, well if he tries to attack me or Zelda, i'll just strike him down as well"

I am now INDESTRUCTIBLE,meaning you can't kill me,now GTFO

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well i'm not to sure, but if you're just like Gary, then i'll take you on"

randomlypikachu

im nothing like gary im a genius of magical power hands begin shooting out blasts of ice

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then parry's the ice attack, Sheldon then jumps towards Nelson and swings his sword at his right hand.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.