Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Zelda jumps up then plummets to the ground, bringing Nelson with her and stabbing him on the way down.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

"When I was Gary Oak (The one that wanted to kill Sheldon and Zelda),I couldn't control myself because of the curse,but now that i'm a robot wanting to kill Sheldon and Zelda,I can control myself,and yes,i'll take your a$$ on,Sheldon"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey Nelson, Zelda, do you want to have a small but limited truce and stop that CyberBot 2000 aka Gary Oak before we battle each other, what do you say?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

heh? the cloak is the only thing that falls down ... you really need to think these things through as my right hand is slashes sleeping gas begins spraying out of it at sheldon

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Darn, looks like that truce was a failure" Sheldon then grabs Zelda and jumps out of the poisonous gases way.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold charges out of nowhere and stabs Nelson's head. He turns to Sheldon, his eyes glowing red. He runs at Sheldon and stabs.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then smacks Gold in the face, then swings his sword at Gold and knocks him back Sheldon"Gold, what's with you, what happened?"

randomlypikachu

oh my wounds instantly heal the man of the hour finaly arrives. snaps a ball of pure lava bursts from inside his golds body

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gold turns to Zelda and slices. Zelda blocks with her sword and jumps back. " Gold! Gold!!! Gold!!!!! It's me! It's Zelda!"

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold turns to Nelson and lets out a blood chilling scream and slices at Nelson. Zelda " Sheldon! I think he's possessed!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Gold, what's wrong with you, where did you go, wha.........AAARRRGGGGGHHHH,NO, NOT NOW!!!!!!!!" Sheldon then drops to the ground and is paralyzed, but before he falls, he released Milotic from her pokeball, Sheldon"please, get me out of......here" Milotic then takes Sheldon to safety.

randomlypikachu

nice but i can do better ... several mouths open up in the sky ... scream all mouths let out a loud piercing scream that temporarily petrifys gold

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...................."

randomlypikachu

a man in a suit and hat with a cane who looks to be in his 20's runs up to sheldon ?:"let me get you out of here."
...charging up an attack to use on gold looking down at this man ... why is he here right now.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Go......ld...I don't....know..........why he.....he's like this" Milotic then gives the man an angry look.

TsunamiSensei

Gold attacks Zelda. " Gold, snap out of it! If you don't... I'll have to kill you. " Gold walks away, but then he turns around and charges Zelda. She closes her eyes and stabs him through the chest. Zelda drops to her knees and cries.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

?: you pushes the blast back at cyber with my cane and you looking towards gold you both are acting very crudely and im not fond of it at all. please stop before i do something drastic.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.