Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

... eye grow in the back of my head glaring daggers at sheldon why are you getting in the way daggers literaly start shooting out of the eyes on the back of my head

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then quickly parry's the daggers Sheldon"He's tougher then Bane, i'll give him that, but don't think you'll win, and as for you Gary, what's with you, if you try and kill Zelda, i'll strike you down without any hesitation"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " Why do want to kill me so bad!?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

hmm i should stop all those metroids in their tracks first i suppose ... snaps and the tower begins freezing causing all metroids to die due to being unable to handle extreme colds

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

"Unless you can somehow turn me back into the old Gary Oak,Zelda is Getting Killed tonight"
brings my Metroids back to life using a Revive

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hm before i make my next move, explain yourself further.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I agree with the villain for once, Gary, please explain yourself in more details"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon"I agree with the villain for once, Gary, please explain yourself in more details"

"Hmm...If you people want me to turn back into the old Gary Oak...You know what,just go talk to Gramps,he'll tell you how"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hm well i got no interest in going further with this when the real prize hasnt even shown up yet so you guys go some honchkrow fly in picking up sheldon zelda and their pokemon i'm going to stay here until gold decides to show up.

TsunamiSensei

Zelda turns around and dives off Dragonspiral Tower, Ninja Gaiden style. She lands and runs to Professor Oak's lab.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Zelda leaves a note for Nelson. " Good luck finding Gold, I have no idea where that idiot is."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then grabs Honchkrow's wings and then they fall until Honchkrow let's go of Sheldon, then Sheldon lands safety and follows Zelda.

randomlypikachu

guess its just us gary? eyes begin shooting more daggers aimed towards gary

TsunamiSensei

Zelda runs to Asperita City. " This is tiring..." Zelda stops to take a break.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

wouldve been faster if you guys just let my honchkrow take you, and incase the next thing you say has to do with this, i can hear what your saying and im able to talk back to you as well. 20 swords surround gary all swinging in his direction

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"No wait, I got a Salamence, i'll just use him" Sheldon then releases Salamence and then Sheldon and Zelda fly to Asperita City on Salamence's back.

randomlypikachu

nice but you know it would be much more productive to swing them, but hey pointings ok too. points towards gary and a bolts of electricity start shooting at him

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.