Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,681 to 1,700 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold draws the master sword and true master sword.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

exits the night now 10 ft. tall in black armour holding two blades about the same size as myself, and being followed by seviper now that ive gained the night core i was able to take full control of the night allowing me my human body back. what your looking at now is what i wore and fought with 50 years ago. ... what a perfect set to finish what i started

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then see's the secret machine "huh, is this what he means, well I think i'll learn that move, it'll make Ducklett even stronger, hey Milotic, you should learn this move to" they both learn the move and they leave the Tomb "Hi Viper, thanks for machine teaching me and Milotic a new move, so do we fight now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

yes we fight now! jumps up into the sky and comes down thrusting one blade into golds chest

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Well, let's use that move on Viper" Ducklett and Milotic used Hydro Canon on Viper.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

armour protects me from both these cannon attacks hm i didnt give you that to use against me, i gave you that to give him a challenge! seviper pounces and bites down on ducklet with poison fang

TsunamiSensei

Gold flinches, but no blood is shed. " I am the hero... I am the light... I am LINK!" The spirits of all the previous heroes fuse to form the heroe's mask. Gold dons the mask, which causes him to grow to the size of Viper and be encased in golden armor. Gold stabs Viper.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Milotic then used hydro canon on Seviper "Ouch........I think i'm poisoned, oh no Milotic, I think you made that Seviper angry"

randomlypikachu

finaly! jumps back and holds up blades turning one completely black and one completely white you've reached your full potential, we can finish this today! fires a dark blast of energy from the pitch black blade seviper strike now! seviper takes the hit head on from milotic, then strikes back with a poison tail at milotics head

TsunamiSensei

Gold slices at Viper repeatedly." Even if I die here today, a new hero will take up arms and destroy you!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Milotic then used aqua tail on Viper, then Ducklet hit Serviper on the head with air slash "give up Seviper, it's two against one now"

randomlypikachu

slashes heal instantly with power of the night you think i care about that? uses the pure white blade to create a barrier of light around me im here to finish what shouldve been done a long time ago! oh and incase yoru wondering about this light ... i'll explain later. now then slices at your neck with the pitch black blade

randomlypikachu

seviper screeches summoning a crowbat to aid him seviper crowbat strike once more! both use toxin on milotic and ducklet

TsunamiSensei

Gold's armor shatters and the blade cuts his neck. " Even though I lose today... I shall return." Gold's spirit is transferred into the true master sword. His body fades away.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Ok Milotic, you go after Seviper, and i'll go after crowbat" Milotic then used hydro cannon on Viper, then Ducklett used air slash on crowbat "this will be an easy battle for us, last chance Seviper, give up now, or else we will hurt you, same goes for you Crowbat"

randomlypikachu

armour and blade fades away revealing that under it i have a gray suit with my face being uncovered showing myself to be tan with black long-ish hair dead at last. a path to the night opens gold i know your still alive but in another body, where you are now i do not know, but what i hope you realize is that this is not over! today was just the begining! heads into the night and exits back to the pokemon world with seviper and crowbat. leaves an exit behind to take ducklet and milotic back to the pokemon world whenever theyre ready

SheldonRandoms

"Huh, Gold........................Milotic, we got to get out of here" Ducklett and Milotic then went into the exit and returned to the pokemon world.

TsunamiSensei

The true master sword is sealed away at mount silver, the spirit of Gold along with it.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Oh no, Gold, where are you, i'm such a bad pokemon, I let my trainer.................no, not again"

TsunamiSensei

" Ducklett... come to the peak of Mt. Silver."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.