General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 1,681 to 1,700 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,681. Posted:

Gold wanders the tomb and finds more writing ." The hero's descendant, clothed in the green of fields and wielding the sword of evil's bane, shall rise up from the abyss and banish darkness from this realm." Gold enters a room with the true master sword enshrined. Gold reaches out to touch it and passes out. In his dream he sees the hero again " Take the sword. You are the last of my bloodline. You are the only one fit to wield it. You are the only one who can stop evil. You are the last Link." Gold awakens and draws the true master sword. He points it skyward and a warm gale blows through the tomb, negating Viper's magic.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,682. Posted:

hmph manages to increase the power of my magic but only enough so it can affect the room ducklet is in im outside controling the inside of this tomb exits into the night controling it from there at this point i need to test something out before the battle begins so here we go moves ducklets room around to an area that has one giant black door enter through there ducklet.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,683. Posted:

Gold tells ducklett the writing is a prophecy.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,684. Posted:

The triforce transports Gold to outside the tomb, facing Viper. " This is it, the final battle. One thing I need to clear up first. The Night is Ganon, or at least what is left of him. All that remained of him was his power, and that manifested itself in the form of the Night. Am I correct?"

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,685. Posted:

"Hey look, a door, let's go through it"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,686. Posted:

the night was originaly ganons power yes, humans from 50 years ago remade it by gathering all poison, ghoust, and dark pokemon. and using their own energy against them to trap them inside it for what was meant to be eternity. this caused the night change in the image of these types of pokemon. oh and before i go out and fight you i have to give somethignto ducklet a secert machine (SM) falls into the room ducklet enters this will teach you Hydro Cannon a move only meant for final evolution starters. learn it then exit the tomb to fight.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

1,687. Posted:

Lz uses eat popcorn!

It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,688. Posted:

Gold draws the master sword and true master sword.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,689. Posted:

exits the night now 10 ft. tall in black armour holding two blades about the same size as myself, and being followed by seviper now that ive gained the night core i was able to take full control of the night allowing me my human body back. what your looking at now is what i wore and fought with 50 years ago. ... what a perfect set to finish what i started

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,690. Posted:

Ducklett then see's the secret machine "huh, is this what he means, well I think i'll learn that move, it'll make Ducklett even stronger, hey Milotic, you should learn this move to" they both learn the move and they leave the Tomb "Hi Viper, thanks for machine teaching me and Milotic a new move, so do we fight now?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,691. Posted:

yes we fight now! jumps up into the sky and comes down thrusting one blade into golds chest

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,692. Posted:

"Well, let's use that move on Viper" Ducklett and Milotic used Hydro Canon on Viper.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,693. Posted:

armour protects me from both these cannon attacks hm i didnt give you that to use against me, i gave you that to give him a challenge! seviper pounces and bites down on ducklet with poison fang

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,694. Posted:

Gold flinches, but no blood is shed. " I am the hero... I am the light... I am LINK!" The spirits of all the previous heroes fuse to form the heroe's mask. Gold dons the mask, which causes him to grow to the size of Viper and be encased in golden armor. Gold stabs Viper.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,695. Posted:

Milotic then used hydro canon on Seviper "Ouch........I think i'm poisoned, oh no Milotic, I think you made that Seviper angry"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,696. Posted:

finaly! jumps back and holds up blades turning one completely black and one completely white you've reached your full potential, we can finish this today! fires a dark blast of energy from the pitch black blade seviper strike now! seviper takes the hit head on from milotic, then strikes back with a poison tail at milotics head

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,697. Posted:

Gold slices at Viper repeatedly." Even if I die here today, a new hero will take up arms and destroy you!"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,698. Posted:

Milotic then used aqua tail on Viper, then Ducklet hit Serviper on the head with air slash "give up Seviper, it's two against one now"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,699. Posted:

slashes heal instantly with power of the night you think i care about that? uses the pure white blade to create a barrier of light around me im here to finish what shouldve been done a long time ago! oh and incase yoru wondering about this light ... i'll explain later. now then slices at your neck with the pitch black blade

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,700. Posted:

seviper screeches summoning a crowbat to aid him seviper crowbat strike once more! both use toxin on milotic and ducklet