Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,321 to 13,340 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Joshua punches Erika, knocking her out. Joshua "Now that there's no more distractions...Gabite, Dragon Pulse! Magnemite, Spark!" They do that.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett counters with air slash.......on Gabite.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: someone had to do it I guess. Erika: body has disappeared - hearts: but unfortunately she will return again even stronger, her kicks better and faster, and she may possibly appear in greater numbers. meanwhile a young man is sitting up in a tree watching the whole battle - young man: finish him the man mutters slightly under his breath while saying this so it can go unheard by the others

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Joshua "Magnemite, Gabite, return!" They return to their Pokeballs. Joshua "This is putting a lot of pressure on me...I must forefit. Even after you put trouble on me, I'm not innocent either. I hit a woman, a terrible thing to do. But I have a story to tell of why I'm always hated and hateful back. I've had a rough life. My mom and dad always treated me badly. Other people were rude to me. Then eventually, I got sick of it and joined the dark side and formed a team called Team Skull. Heck, I even destroyed an entire city. But my rage has finally subsided. Please try not to bring my rage back, because I'm finally happy for once in my life."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wait.......wut?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: well it looks like its story time Anthony lights a small fire and sits on the ground lets sit and listen for a spell. also heads up just saying this now, we might run into some trouble in the next town. young man: dang it...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"There's always trouble wherever I go, so I wouldn't be surprised".

JunkosBoobies

Joshua "Okay, that's enough story time. Also, if you see Team Insect anywhere, be careful. They're after the new Devon Corp product, which evolves Electabuzz and Magneton. And it also powers up Volbeat and Illumise, which are bug/electric type Pokemon, and they're out to get me while I'm heading to the beach for a vacation. So be careful, and farewell for now." Joshua leaves for Slateport Beach.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".....Team insect?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm, that was quite the interesting tale. well i suppose we should be heading off into the next city then. by the way, who are these team insect people anyway? young man: (well it all comes down to this, should i start following another card, or see if this one is traveling with the people i need... i doubt i'll be able to find another with the way they're always moving around, so this is probably my best bet.) the young man runs through some brush a few feet away then jumps out of it and starts running over to the others acting as if hes been heading down the normal path this whole time until he reaches them oh, i didn't expect to see anyone down this path. well hello there, nice to meet you all.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Nice to meet you as well, I guess. Also team insect must be doing this is because their Poke gears must have bugs or something?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: interesting theory Anthony ... well whoever these team insect people are I hope they're ready. I'm not nearly as nice as spades or diamonds when it comes to battling. young man: did you say team insect! do you mind if i travel with you for a while... there's something team insect did that i need to make sure they pay for.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, fine..........Wait, what did they do?"

randomlypikachu

young man: (... good question ... i really should plan farther ahead before i start coming up with these storys.. grandfather would be scolding me at a time like this... wait that's it!) one of them stole a blade that's very important to our family from my grandfather, i need to get it back as soon as possible.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, we'll help you get it back."

randomlypikachu

Young: awesome, at this point it would be customary to introduce myself, but my line of work doesn't really allow me to give out my actual name. because of that you can just call me Young.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hello Young, I'm Anthony, I have a Ducklett on my head, also my Pikachu is with me.......alright, let's go!"

randomlypikachu

young: i see. i have a dragalge and croagunk with me. theres also a third pokemon that's actually my grandfathers. he told me to only use it once i found the person in team insect that has his blade.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Cool, let's go go go!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.