Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,301 to 13,320 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then sneezed on Makunita

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett counters (sorta) with air slash.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"Great job Ducklett, well were gonna rest for now, if you want to battle the gym leader, then go for it"

Toooo u continu for mii

SheldonRandoms

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Derplett shoves a Max Revive into the thread's coding~

Anthony"You can beat this gym leader Seth Jr!"

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "Go Grovyle!" Grovyle uses Quick Attack. Machop uses Bulk Up. Grovyle uses Absorb. Machop uses Karate Chop. Grovyle uses another Absorb. Machop K.O.s Grovyle with another Karate Chop. Seth Jr "Uh-oh, come back Grovyle! And go Wingull!" Seth sends out Wingull, which then K.O.s Machop with Wing Attack. Brawly sends out Makuhita, using Bulk Up. Wingull OHKO's Makuhita with Wing Attack. Brawly "Congrats! Here you go!" Brawly gives Seth Jr a TM for Bulk Up and a Knuckle Badge.

4th Responses will be slower and possibly have terrible grammer, my hands are acting up tonight. -.-

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Way to go Seth Jr."

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Do you know anything about the next gym leader?"

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "I know he's a master of Electric Types. That's all." Seth Jr heads off to Route 110, where there's the former Team Skull Leader, instead in a white fedora, a white suit and white shoes. Joshua "Hello. Up for a battle, kids?" Seth Jr "Um, sure, go Makuhita!" Seth Jr sends out Makuhita. Joshua sends out a Magnemite and Gabite.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go Ducklett, and use water gun on Gabite" Ducklett then does that.

randomlypikachu

erika: randomly comes out of some bushes and kicks Anthony in the leg hey you guys left me in johto! hearts: follows her out of the bushes spades had to stay behind to take care of some things. I'm going to be journeying with you in his place. Who's this person your battling?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

aNTHONY"wHY HE'S.......OWWWW, MY leeeeeeeggggggg!!!!!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We'll beat you!!!"

randomlypikachu

Erika: i'll beat him first! you guys are doing it wrong anyway! tosses a tiny speck of dirt on the mans white suit take that! hearts: ... what was that? Erika: now that I dirtied his suit he should start melting at any minute now! hearts: sounds legit ... gets a message on his poke gear and checks it hm... that's not good.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then sneezed on (Joshua's) white suit, because he might have a cold or something.......ice punch.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.