Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,341 to 13,360 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

hearts: heads out to the next city with the others

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, here we are.........where are we?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: be ready for anything, i got a message earlier from joker that we should expect some trouble to come here. he didn't specify anyone in particular but i think i know who he might be talking about.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu"Pika (Power plant, can we go there?". Anthony"Huh......when you said power plant, Pikachu went, "Pika", maybe he wants to go there? Also the trouble, better be careful"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm i guess it wouldn't hurt to go in the power plant for a little while. besides i wasn't looking forward to entering the main city to begin with what with the whole incident involving Watson. after what joker told me im looking even less forward to it. Young: hm ... but trouble could be referring to team insect! so i think im gona take a look there while you guys head to the plant! heads into the city

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder what we can do in a power plant?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: im not sure, but your Pikachu seemed pretty excited about it, so maybe he has an idea?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu probably wanted to go to the power plant, because he's an electric type, makes as much sense as turning a frying pan into a drying pan......huh, what's going on?" Pikachu then was looking for something.

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm, lets follow him follows quickly to keep up with the pace of the Pikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What could be in here that Pikachu is looking for?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: why don't you ask ...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Who do you think I am, a Miltank, I can't speak to Pokemon, because I can't understand them, because our voice boxes, yes, our voice boxes, they're different."

randomlypikachu

hearts: (darnit, something mustve happened before spades could tell him...) oh... yea, that's true. continues following the Pikachu how far is he gona go...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, I think Pikachu is just looking at........huh?" Pikachu then found some outlet and somehow drank the electricity from the power plant, reducing the power in the power plant. Anthony"Uh........."

randomlypikachu

hearts: im pretty sure syphoning energy from a power plant like this is illegal ... watches as the lights in the plant begin to turn off and hears an alarm beeping on his pokegear oh my gosh ... we got worse problems than legal issues at the moment. i was right, Erika came back stronger, and in greater numbers. theres about 10 erikas inside the power plant all looking to get revenge on you Anthony, even though you didn't really do anything... but its Erika so ... yea.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What a crazy lady she is, well I better be careful!"

randomlypikachu

erikas 1 - 10: all jump out at once and begin kicking Anthony in the leg - hearts: well that whole being careful dream of yours sure died fast. i wonder what young is up to.

young: is sneaking through town in the shadows of buildings until he reaches the local game corner and sneaks in through a back window

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My leg hurts real bad......we should, no, I should get some rest, where is there a place to heal and sleep?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.