Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

i put you there for a reason points to a drowned muk thats next to you guess who that is. meets golds charge with a charge of my own

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is still sleeping..........

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Viper's sword gets stuck to Gold. Gold hits Viper with thr hilt of his sword.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

the thunderbolt halts my attack on gold hm hops away from gold after taking a hit and over to pikachu and blue thats an odd pikachu ... i havent seen one with that strong a thunderbolt in years ... where did you get this pikachu?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is almost going to awake soon (awake soon, that's not even......never mind you get the idea)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold hits Viper with a tranquilizer dart.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hm honchkrow move our "mystery muk" over to ducklet so he can take a closer look at who this muk is when he wakes up a honchkrow flys over and moves the muk next to ducklet

TsunamiSensei

The tranquilizer starts to affect viper.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

a tranquilizer ... if this could take me down i wouldve been stoped before i fell into the night- ... no reason to talk about that now though Pulls out the dart i'll question you more about that pikachu when things are taken care of blue points blade at gold so gold, you ready to take whats coming next?

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then wakes up and see's the mystery muk "huh, is that........no.....it is.......it can't.......be, no, DDDDDDOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS!!!" Ducklett then begins to cry a little, but then he shouts "VIPER, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO DORIS, WHY, WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

huh? thats not doris thats douglas, doris was dating him for a while and he tried to get in the way of the execution so i drowned him first.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

"Dating........you mean see was taken by someone else, well then..............that still wasn't nice what you did, now where is Doris, you said you were going to end her life, did you do that already?"

randomlypikachu

oh not yet, im getting ready to do it though just thought id show you what could happen. the members of the nights armies really get into these things so they have this big wheel they spin and whatever the wheel lands on his how we execute. we'll be finding out how this is gona go down in a few minutes. walks towards gold so i never got your answer but im going to assume your ready. points my blade to you 5th night technique cruelty of the darkness a dark mist surrounds you and begins to eat at your life energy the mist will follow you and grow around the city during the battle taking away anyone elses lifes in the process. i figured it be a nice way to up the risk of this fight a little.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used air slash on Viper "You leave yourself open way to much, while you battle Gold, who does Ducklett get to battle?"

randomlypikachu

pulls out my second blade to block ducklets air slash seviper he wants to play with someone else so go have fun seviper then shoots out of the ground and catches ducklet in his fangs

TsunamiSensei

Gold's sword begins to glow, forming a barrier that repels the mist. " This is no ordinary sword." Light technique one, Gale of the heavens a wind blows through the city, blowing away the mist.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Wait Viper, Ducklett has a better plan, you should capture Ducklett, then whatever the wheel lands on is how you execute Ducklett and Doris, what do you say about that?" Ducklett then used Water gun in Seviper's mouth.

TsunamiSensei

Gold smashes the execution wheel.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.