Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

The Honchcrow are now frozen, but Ducklett was also frozen, then they all fell to the ground.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gets unfrozen and then he finds Blue "Blue, you take care of the Honchcrow, i'll go after Viper, you take care of Gold now, don't worry, i'll be fine" Then Ducklett goes and flys to where Viper is.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then finds Viper "Hello there, it's only me, Ducklett, now do you know where Doris is, also what are you planning in slateport city, I hope it's another gift"

randomlypikachu

im planing on killing doris here of course. shes a traitor and i wont tolerate traitors.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"WHAT?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOO, DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST DON'T END HER LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TsunamiSensei

Gold teleports to a forge, buys a sword, and then teleports to between Doris and Viper. Gold draws his sword and waits.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Gold, glad to see you here, you should teach Ducklett how to teleport one of these days"

TsunamiSensei

" You need to be psychic to do it."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hm so 3 on 1 then? seems fair pulls out a blade so whos gona attack first?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett steps forth "Ducklett would like to attack first, but which one is the real Ducklett" Ducklett then used double team "Hey Viper, that sword looks pretty, can Ducklett have a sword just like that one as a gift please?"

randomlypikachu

no, and as for which one you are, lets find out! 2nd night technique, phantom eye a giant glowing eye apears under the real ducklet there we go. this eye is going to follow you for the rest of the batte. hiding behid these clones is now pointless. slices at the true ducklet

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Gold jumps in front of ducklett and blocks the slice. Gold slices three times and then jumps back.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hm busts the ice off of me useing my blade then jumps over gold and slices through his back

SheldonRandoms

"You should have taken care of those clones first, now clones, FREEZE VIPER!" all the clone Ducklett's then used ice beam and then Viper was frozen, then the clones disappeared and then the real Ducklett used brave bird on Viper, breaking him from being frozen and knocking him down, Ducklett then took recoil from brave bird "Viper, where is Doris, what have you done to her, tell me now!!!"

randomlypikachu

grabs ducklet by the throat you shouldnt get so close to your enemy without a weapon slams my head into ducklets and tosses him into the ocean you'll find out what ive doon soon.

TsunamiSensei

Gold stands up and his back heals." What now?" Gold charges Viper.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Hey Viper, i'm a Ducklett, and I can swim just fine, actually, I think I might use rest while swimming in the ocean" Ducklett then used rest and was fully healed

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.