Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,541 to 12,560 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where's the gym leader?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts:heads in the gym good question ..the gyms completely empty...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is the gym leader on their lunch break, they should have posted a note somewhere".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

note: Falls on anthonys head gym leaders gone, im your new gym leader. I will not show myself, I will only speak to you through these notes, and I will make sure you leave this city knowing nothing more about the portals.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So...........is your name note then?"

randomlypikachu

Note: falls on anthonys head im not telling you my real name, so if you want to call me note then go ahead. lets start the battle then?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"...........uh.........right, throw out your Pokeball wherever you are?"

randomlypikachu

note: falls on anthonys head again steelix.

steelix: shoots out of the ground beneath them

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, go and win this!" Ducklett flew off of Anthony's head, Anthony"Start off with water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun on Steelix.

randomlypikachu

steelix: slams him to the ground with iron tail

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gets back up, Anthony"Good, no broken bones, now counter with bubblebeam!" Ducklett countered with bubblebeam.

randomlypikachu

steelix: im gona kill ya, then im gona eat ya! uses iron head!

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Quack (LOL, nope, there's no way i'm going to dye my feathers pink!" Ducklett then counters with water gun, Anthony"Alright Ducklett, good job!"

randomlypikachu

steelix: uses crunch I told ya I was gona eat ya!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".............heh, big mistake, Ducklett, fill up Steelix with water, using water gun (if Ducklett knew scald, then this would be more painful), Ducklett then used water gun, filling up Steelix with water.

randomlypikachu

steelix: faints i'll ...eat you next time... note: falls on anthonys head: bronzong.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then began to glow, Ducklett's body was beginning too change, however, Ducklett sneezed, and then he returned to normal, Anthony"What was........nevermind", Ducklett".........I feel like I know wh.....", Anthony"Ducklett, use water gun again!", Ducklett then used water gun on Bronzong.

randomlypikachu

bronzong: dodges and uses gyro ball

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then faints, Anthony"Darn, you did good Ducklett...............go Pikachu!" Pikachu then runs into the battlefield, Anthony"Thundershock pikachu!" Pikachu then used thundershock on Bronzong.

randomlypikachu

bronzong: immediately faints but lands on top of Pikachu trapping it inside its hollow body - note: a heavy ball of steal is is holding the note and its tossed from the shadows right into anthonys leg aggron

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.