Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,561 to 12,580 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, my Pikachu, tell your Bronzong too give him back!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: don't bother, that bronzong is out cold, theres no moving it right now. your gona have to pick a diferent pokemon.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then, Gloom go!" Gloom was sent out, Anthony"Gloom, use sleep powder!" Gloom used sleep powder, sending Aaron to sleep, Anthony"Now use mega drain!" Gloom then used mega drain on Aaron.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

aggron: zzzzz

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"............Mega drain again then" Gloom then used mega drain again.

randomlypikachu

aggron: wakes up thanks for the nice nap. anyway I guess its time to do my thing uses fire blast

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No, that did damage, Gloom, use stunspore!" Gloom then used stun spore on Aaron, paralyzing it, Anthony"Mega drain again!" Gloom then used mega drain (again) on Aaron.

randomlypikachu

aggron: uses fire blast again im starting to think your trying to hurt me ...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Gloom.......sleeppowder and mega drain" Gloom then used sleep powder, putting Aaron to sleep, and then used mega drain again, Anthony"Hold in there Gloom, recover and dodge, YOU MUST DODGE, PLEASE!"

randomlypikachu

aggron: zzz..mmhm.. zzz guess I zzzz do it now ... uses sleep talk! sleep talk changes to iron head

SheldonRandoms

Gloom avoided the iron head attack, Anthony"YES, now go and use mega drain again (I would use acid, but I can't )", Gloom then used mega drain on Aaron.

randomlypikachu

aggron: sleep talk! zzzz uggh zzzzz pudding pops zzzz fourth walls and breaking zzzzzzzz in less than a month theres gona be fairy types.... zzzzz and pokemon are gona get an extra evolution during battle zzzzzz I predict the future ... fire blast! zzz sleep talk turns into fire blast!

SheldonRandoms

Gloom is barley holding on, Anthony"This could be it, we almost have that Aaron beaten, now go and use..........MEGA DRAIN!" Gloom then used mega drain again on Aaron.

randomlypikachu

aggron: lands on top of gloom fainted. all of notes pokemon are returned and the gym floor beneath them opens dropping everyone below into a hidden room. the floor then closes trapping them

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This is much better than getting a badge, trapping us into a hidden room somewhere...............not (unless you're gonna give me my badge here, then that will work)"

randomlypikachu

note: a note is thrown at Anthony, attached is the mineral badge theres your badge, good luck getting out.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett's fainted, so I can't fly out, also Pikachu is still trapped with that Bronzong, so I can't see that good, what too do...........Pineco, Chikorita, I choose you!" they come out, Anthony then made Chikorita use vine whip to attach somewhere above them, then Anthony jumped on Pineco and rolled on him, somehow going up the walls, Anthony'I'll somehow get out of this (I hope)"

randomlypikachu

hearts: Anthony I wouldn't do that, I got joker out there hes about to the wall anthonys on blows up, the force also sends bronzong off of Pikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then falls down, just in time, Anthony"That was close" Anthony then catches Pikachu, Anthony"Good to know you're safe Pikachu"

randomlypikachu

joker: hm looks like I came in just in time. hearts: yea, we should get away from this gym fast heads towards the pokemon center

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.