Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,141 to 12,160 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, I was", Sweet Tooth"Oh.............Oh yeah, now I remember, you guys were looking for the gym leader or something, so I traveled around and went to the gym, too my surprise, I saw that pink haired girl saying something to this person, but him into a machine, and he came out as a Miltank, that was strange, she then spotted me, I knew what she was going to do with me, so I made her a deal and next thing you know it, I was turned into a Miltank, and that deal we made, she just feed me candy instead of grass, and since I was a Miltank, I had a bigger stomach, so more candy was a good thing........oh, and my igglypuff........I think she's behind that bookcase or something..........also, I didn't do anything as a Miltank, just eat candy and sleep"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

kangaskhan: (Oh...oh my .... im so sorry. look if you need a therapist or something just ask spades when you get back to normal im sure he'll know someone.... again I am sooooo sorry about what you had to hear for what im guessing went on for about 5 hours.) - spades: I see, well what ya gona do now?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uh...........no, i'm fine, the only real issue i'm having is for 48 hours, i'm a female, but I can get over that soon.......well, it's been a long day, let's all rest for now" Anthony then goes to sleep". Sweet Tooth"Uh...........I don't know drink Moo Moo Milk I guess" Sweet Tooth then drinks the Moo Moo Milk, and then goes to bed.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: alrighty hops on the roof and sleeps for the night

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Red_XIII

lucario: wakes up spades with water (is lucario, gyaryados and zoroark taken???)

Red_XIII

SheldonRandoms

@Red_XIII The rules have changed since the first page, now we are all Pokemon trainers in Johto.

Revived

JunkosBoobies

Fourth Wall Break I'm sorta busy with Homework tonight (Because of Labor Day,This is my last day to complete my Weekend Homework) So I may be awhile... ;_;

Ronald walks back into the Gym when Falkner is gone

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony walks up to Ronald, Anthony" Moo (Ronald, you're here.......oh wait, that's right, he can't understand what i'm talking about)"

randomlypikachu

spades: wakes up what happened I feel like I got sprayed with water... jumps off the roof
4th wall break: @Red_XII those pokemon are available for use, but as @sheldonrandoms mentioned the rules are a bit diferent now. we're all pokemon trainers in johto (although Anthony is a pokemon for right now cus of a bunch of craziness that happened yesterday xD) so yea just come up with a trainer and then join in.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo!?! (Now what do I do!?!)"

randomlypikachu

spades: hmm .... I donno, we cant just walk out of the city, we have to find a ride to take us out of here...

randomlypikachu

spades: oh incase your wondering how i understand you as a pokemon ... stop wondering about it, just know that i can...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony(This is interrupting my journey to becoming one of the greatest trainers of all time......alright, maybe if we just pretend i'm a normal Miltank, then maybe I can walk around like normal, I hope my Mom doesn't find out about this), "Moo!?! (Wait.......what!?!)"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: hm, looks around the corner and sees Anthony's mom coming oh hi anthonys mom! yells really loud while waving my arms and points at Anthony your son is a miltank!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony's Mom" ANTHONY, THAT'S MY ANTHONY, IT WAS ON THE NEWS IN KANTO, THAT SOME GYM LEADER DID THIS, AND THEN I RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE JOHTO POLICE, SO I KNEW THAT MY SON WAS ONE OF THE VICTIMS................." Anthony's Mom takes pictures of Anthony as a Miltank, and takes a picture with her in some shots, Anthony"Moo....... (Mother........)", Anthony's Mom"So..........how long will he stay a Miltank (also, I totally am going to have the best Christmas card this year)"

randomlypikachu

spades: he should be physically normal by the end of tomorrows day. although mentally he probably wont recover.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony's Mom"What do you mean by that, AND WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP!!!!!"

Big_Boy_Chubs

@DeviousCrossing open it gates in ACNL. I have Katie. ( sorry to interrupt)

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Big_Boy_Chubs

@DeviousCrossing open it gates in ACNL. I have Katie. ( sorry to interrupt)

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

randomlypikachu

spades: well he likes grass right now... it would help to find him grass i suppose.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.