Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,121 to 12,140 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Whitney".........Well, I mean..........Well, there's no proof, YEAH, no proof of me turning Anthony and the others into Miltank, a machine, yeah, that's what they all say, now let's all go and have some Moo M......", Falkner"Whitney, none of this is looking good for you"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

absol: pushes the door to the gyms backrooms open and walks to a weird machine

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"That's the Moo Moo Milk.......no wait, that's the machine that can turn people into...............well, whatever, yes it's turn, you want to fight about it?" Just then, a bunch of Miltanks roll in and capture everybody, including the Pokemon, Whitney"You all know my secret, now then, since you know, I must turn you all into Miltanks, look, even Anthony is obeying my orders, Miltank"Moo......(No........i'm.........sorry everyone.......I fully lost con.......yes Whitney.......", Whinety"Now hold on to them, don't let them out of your site, i'm going to start up the machine" Whitney then begins to start up the machine, Falkner"She's got surround, can't reach my pokemon or call HQ, and if we do something, a bunch of Miltanks will attack us, what should we do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

diamond: I haven't called out any pokemon yet, so just leave this to me. sends out six ferrothorn that immediately use iron defense I had a feeling we'd get ganged up on.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

The Miltanks and Anthony then use rollout on the Ferrothrons, Whitney(I hear noises out there, better call the entire farm over here) well, I just set up the machine, go and bring me.............all of them, as for the Pokemon, KO them all!"

randomlypikachu

ferrothorns: are barely harmed and cause damage to the miltanks thanks to iron barbs. three then use leech seed on some of the miltanks, the other three use iron defense once again - diamond: your miltanks stand no chance. my ferrothorns are too well defended to be beaten by the likes of you.

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Nooo0000oooooo000........no, wait, the reinforcements are here!" the entire army/herd of Miltanks have surrounded the gym, Whitney"Now then, all of you, use attract!" all of the Miltanks (including Anthony) then begin to use attract, Whitney"It's over, if you all give up now, you'll live wonderful lives as Miltanks, look at Anthony, he loves being a Miltank!", Miltank"Moo (Yes Whitney, I do.........)

randomlypikachu

spades: .. hahahahahahahahaha! diamond: well spades it looks like your plan worked out. as soon as the milltanks forced the pokemon into attraction, they also fall inlove with the opposing pokemon

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Huh, what's going on, what happened!?!"

randomlypikachu

spades: item 101 whitney. destiny knot, if the holder of a destiny knot becomes infatuated, then the foe does as well. as soon as diamond, and I got into this city we made sure all our pokemon held a destiny knot just incase you pulled something like this.

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Oh no, don't lose Miltanks..........did we lose?"

randomlypikachu

spades: well you haven't lost the battle is smashing apart your machine with a large hammer while saying this but you certainly have lost a very profitable business. diamond: is injecting each human-miltank with a cure to return them to normal and you've also lost the gym. ???: a random person slips whitney into a straight jacket while her guard is down you did gain a new room and a cell mate though drags her out of the gym and into a police car

SheldonRandoms

Anthony was the last Miltank victim to be cured, just when he was going to get cured, Whiteys real Miltank takes the cures that Diamond was holding and destroys them, Whitney"Good job, you destroyed them all, now hurry, take the last one of our own shots!" Whitney's Miltank then found the shot and injects Anthony with something, Whitney"YES, WAY TO GO, EVEN IF YOU DO CURE HIM, THE EFFECTS WILL BE SLOWER, HIS TRANSFORMATION BACK TO A HUMAN WILL TAKE A TOTAL OF 48 HOURS IF YOU CURE HIM, ENJOY ANTHONY, ENJOY, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THE ONLY THING I REGRET IN ALL OF THIS IS THAT I DIDN'T GET TO TURN INTO A MILTANK, WELL NO MATTER, SEE YOU ALL LATER..............ALSO, THERE'S A LAZY MILTANK SLEEPING SOMEWHERE, HE DID THIS ALL FOR SOME CANDY, WELL, TIME TO GET ARRESTED NOW!!!!!!", Falkner"Yes..........well, i'll take her to jail now"

randomlypikachu

Diamond: well then what do we do? spades: Injects Anthony with a back up nothing we can do except wait 2 days for him to be cured. diamond: need anything before I go? spades: yea tell clubs or hearts to find out where that miltank whitney mentioned is at. diamond: alrighty walks off

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (........huh, what happened........looks like I gained control of myself again, I wonder where my Pokemon are?" Anthony looks at Spades, Anthony"Moo? (Spades, what happ......oh yeah, that's right, I can't talk human...........put I can talk Pokemon.........interesting)"

randomlypikachu

absol: (that's right walks up to Anthony your going to be like this for the next 48 hours.)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well..........it's only for two days, so I better make the most of it I guess...........oh yeah, something about another Miltank, I saw that Miltank, better bring him/her inside to get cured" Anthony brings the Miltank that was sleeping the whole time to Spades.

randomlypikachu

spades: hm injects the miltank with the cure - absol: (well anthony, one good thing can come out of this. someone - that's you - is finally around the listen to my thoughts on the world. I always try talking about them with the others, but kangaskhan thinks it'll scar her child for life, and ponyta attempted listening but for some reason he found everything I said within the first 10 minutes to be emotionally traumatizing.)

SheldonRandoms

The Miltank then turned back into a human, but the human was Sweet Tooth, Sweet Tooth".........huh, what happened, i'm a human again...........whatever" he then begins to eat jellybeans from his pocket, Anthony"Yeah, I can listen to your thoughts".

randomlypikachu

spades: you got turned into a miltank by a crazed gym leader with plans to build an unstoppable corporate empire based around milk with team rockets help. absol: (excellent lets begin speaks to Anthony for about 5 hours and that is why this world is a terrible and horrific place in every single way imaginable and why our existence is pointless in the grand scheme of what will be a very depressing future that only guarantees doom, misery and imminent destruction for all who stand upon it.) - kangaskhan: decides to come out her pokeball for a little while and walks towards Anthony ... were you talking to absol?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.