Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,161 to 12,180 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

@Big_Boy_Chubs

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Fourth Wall Break I'm sorta busy with Homework tonight (Because of Labor Day,This is my last day to complete my Weekend Homework) So I may be awhile... ;_;

Ronald walks back into the Gym when Falkner is gone

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony's Mom"Right, here I go!" Anthony's Mom goes outside and picked the grass she thought looked tasty for her now Miltank son, Anthony" Moo!?! "What, no, I don't wa............can't, fight.....must eat.......grass!?!" Anthony then eats the grass, Anthony's Mom"I think he likes it"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: wonder if he can be put in a pokeball now?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

spades: throws a master ball at Anthony lets test it!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo!?!?!? (What, no wait, I can walk outside, come on, what do you.......mother, where did you get that Pokeball!?!?!?", Anthony's Mom"If anybody's gonna capture him, then it's going to be me, Anthony's Mom then threw a pokeball at Anthony, 1............poof, Anthony escaped, Anthony's Mom"Hey, why don't you capture him, I have't done this in a while"

SheldonRandoms

1.........2.........3..........click, congratulations, you have caught a Miltank, would you like to name your Miltank, Anthony"Huh........where am I?"

randomlypikachu

hm .... mr.mittens! your nick name will now be mr.mittens!

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Huh..........why do I have this strange feeling that my name has been changed?"

randomlypikachu

spades: ok mr.mittens i choose you sends out mr.mittens

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo (I'm ready to......hey, stop that, i'm not really a Pokemon, i'm a Pokemon trainer............did you forget that i'm really human, also where is my Ducklett, Pikachu, and the rest of my Pokemon?)"

randomlypikachu

spades: mr.mittens use rollout!

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens then used rollout, Mr.Mittens"Moo! (Hey, I said where are my Pokemon, and at this rate, I think you want me to stay a Miltank forever!)"

randomlypikachu

spades: hops on the now rolling mr.mittens and grabs Ronald along for the ride sorry anthonys mom but we got a journey to continue ...im pretty sure a rolling miltank will be just as good as a taxi or plane ... lets go! rides the still rolling mr.mittens out of the city and all the way to ecruteak

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens" Moo (Alright, here we are...........uh, so is the gym open, also where are my Pokemon?)"

randomlypikachu

spades: i thought about selling them on pokebay but decided to just keep them in their pokeballs until you became normal again.

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens" Moo? (Oh come on, Ducklett and Pikachu don't like to be in their Pokeballs, I can still face the gym leader, come on Spades, pretty please?)" Mr.Mittens then gives Spades the big eyes look.

JunkosBoobies

4th I'm back,But I'll probably only be posting at 11PM and when it starts due to Homework... ;_;
@Big-Boy-Chubs: You still have Katie?

Ronald "Hey everyone,I was busy today...Anyway I still need the badge."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

spades: oh .... well we're kinda in the next town and Whitney's arrested so ... mr.mittens what should we do here?

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens" Moo (Does he even know i'm a Miltank.............uh, well he did help defeat some of the Miltanks, so I guess that counts as a win right?)"

randomlypikachu

spades: yea but where would he get a badge? a plain badge suddenly gets thrown at Ronald by an old hobo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.