Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,101 to 11,120 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

blaine: cus im bored :l ace: ... im gona rip this man in two pieces...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I think you should go first Ace"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

blaine: nope none of you will be battling me. ace: scuse me? blaine: heres the deal boy, if you want these badges your gona save the island from all these crazy teams trying to claim it. ace: that's just insane. blaine: I am insane!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Really, you know you could help us beat them, since you're a gym leader after all, and if you're not going to help us battle them, could you at least battle this stalker following us, she kicks me in the leg and has a crush on me, and you'll do fine against her, since she uses grass types"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

blaine: no thanks, id rather you guys do my dirty work.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine, fine, let's go Ace"

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: dinner time be back in a while.

JunkosBoobies

Terry then defeats a few Teams,Leaving one left: Team Plasma
Plasma Grunts "Lord Ghetsis will not be proud..."
Coltress "You lazy idiots! Attack harder!"
Plasma Grunts "Yes,Sir!"
A House explodes next to the Gym

Fourth Wall Break @randomusername I'll be taking a small break for the same exact reason,Be back in a few.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ace, hurry up and eat your dinner, so we can save the island!"

randomlypikachu

ace: alright lets save the island! finishes eating steak then heads outside now first things first..figuring out where to find magma.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"They must be near the volcano, since they are called team magma, that makes perfect sense"

randomlypikachu

ace: hm ...you'll need this gives Anthony a fake mustache

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Thanks......oh, it peeled off another mustache, and another one, i'll just let Ducklett and Pikachu wear those, now let'sa go!"

randomlypikachu

ace: ... how the heck do we even get in a volcano is looking around for a possible entrance

4th wall break sorry x-x gota leave early tonight.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Maybe there's a door in the volcano somewhere, like on the wall inside the volcano.........maybe?"

SheldonRandoms

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Thread Revived

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: sorry I took so long x-x my conections been going down at random.

ace: wakes up volcano! how do we entere!? torped hits the side of it revealing a hidden passage ...that's how!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's go, but remember, mustaches must be on"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.