Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,081 to 11,100 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: shuts the door to the mansion looks like we're staying here tonight! o-o this was just bizzare

@nousernamehere yep

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The statue then begins to move, Anthony"Dang it, why must everything be haunted!" The statue then somehow kicks Anthony in the leg and crashes through the wall, Anthony"Why me"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Now I fall asleep for some reason"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is the fog still here, because my eyes are closed and when I open them, hopefully there's no fog to see?"

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up and looks outside well the fogs not over us anymore but its still around. it looks like its all formed up into a giant barrier around the island...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's good at least.........well, time to find a hidden switch somewhere"

randomlypikachu

ace: yea that be go... the roof of the building is suddenly blown off and several items fall down including a key to the gym ...this island is crazier than I remember.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, don't you people know it's rude to blow off a persons roof without knocking first!"

HollowGrapeJ

Er... It says this forum has like 11,000 comments. Is there something in my eyes? ._.

HollowGrapeJ

SheldonRandoms

Superstick wrote:

Er... It says this forum has like 11,000 comments. Is there something in my eyes? ._.

And with 214,445 views, nope, you don't need to rev up those glasses, cause your eyes are fine.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I hope this mansion doesn't fall on us, cause that would hurt"

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: sorry if I go silent, kinda busy atm. also @superstick no, no you do not.

@nousernamehere actually im not sure how many regions this should go for. I know for sure we gota get passed johto, but don't know about where this should all end yet.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, I got the key, let's get out of here already!"

randomlypikachu

ace: yea, lets go heads off to the gym

SheldonRandoms

Anthony unlocks the door, Anthony"Hello.......anyone here?"

randomlypikachu

blaine: why hello there! welcome to my gym!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hi, my name is Anthony, and we are here to earn our badges............hey, wait a minute, why did you lock the gym and make us find a key in the Pokemon mansion, that Mewtwo statue that was in there looked so goofy......why!?!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.