Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,041 to 11,060 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere The batteries in my keyboard died last night, so I used Google speech/search by voice, so that's why I typed like that.

.....And I didn't have any extra batteries, oh dear, lucky for me I got more today.

............Also, DUCKLETT REVIVED THREAD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

4th wall is gone I'm leavin' this thread. I might come back, but probably not. I just don't find this fun anymore. buh bye.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm also awake, now what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@Pinkie_Pikpik well in that case, bye pikpik its been a fun time with ya. see ya around the forums.

ace: wakes up late and yawns I miss anything? Sabrina: well while we were asleep melodies allergies got worse and now shes probably gona be asleep for a long time. ace: how long? Sabrina: possibly forever. ace: wow, talk about bad allergies... ok so anyone else here need a badge?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Nope, we got our badges, now let's go if that's the case"

randomlypikachu

ace: got it! leads everyone all the way back to pallet town ok the rest of the trip will be by boat. it should be getting here pretty soon.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Just then, Anthony's Mom appears, Anthony"Did you collect all of your badges already?", Anthony"Uh.......no, but we almost got them all.....in this region that is", Anthony's Mom"Oh, alright then........also I noticed your backpack was all dirty and sticky (And had Pikachu thundershocks on it), so I got you new clothes, and a backpack" Anthony then got dressed in his new clothes, Anthony"Wow, they look great", Anthony's Mom"Yes, and there's something else in your packback, but whatever........now go and make me and your father proud......." Anthony's Mom then whispers in Anthony's ear, Anthony's Mom(And if you see that Erika, show no mercy)"Alright then",Anthony"Alright then Mom.......",Ducklett"Quack (I wonder where my mother is, if I can't find her, then that means Anthony is my mother, that makes sense)"

randomlypikachu

a small boat ridden by an old man finally arrives and takes them all to cinnabar island

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wow, we sure did travel fa........is that a volcano?"

SheldonRandoms

That wall I broke many times before: There's a storm coming, and it's gonna be big, there's some lighting outside, so if I don't respond, then that mean I lost power.

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: man o-o" I hate when storms come around. good luck bro.

ace: yes that's a volcano. haven't you ever heard of cinnabar island before? its famous for this volcano!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's go to the gy........hey, why is the gym locked, and it's not locked as in closed, but locked as in "ha ha, you gotta do something, somewhere, now go fool!"

randomlypikachu

Sabrina: cus the gym leader here is weird... what id like to know is what those symbols on some of the buildings meen? ace: symbol..... o-o" sees some of the few buildings on the island tagged with symbols for either team aqua or team magma. guys...I think we came into the middle of a territory battle...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Not again"

randomlypikachu

ace: lets go into the center! it looks like its still safe in there. heads into the pokemon center

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My Pokemon are healed!"

randomlypikachu

ace: the island starts to feel like its shaking whys it feel like the island is shaking... I thought this volcano was inactive.. joy: oh it is, the aqua grunts are probably just hitting the island with another round of their sharpedo-torpedoes ace: ...wow.... torpedoes... these guys are really fighting hard to take this place. joy: well ya, as it turns out magma and aqua forces have basically been pushed all the way back here because team rockets grip on the other areas has been to much to fight against. now its either one of the teams establish a territory here or get pushed back into johto.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"They better stop........because what if they make the volcano erupt or something?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.