Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,021 to 11,040 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Terry then makes a Shield with the Vent's Wind,Making Erika,Gym Leader Man,and the other people fall out of the Air Vent
Terry "I know a way to get her to stop that."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Impossible Terry, that's what is is"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

gym leader man: well looks like you win kid! hands him the marsh badge, 20k pokedollars and a tm for psybeam

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Erika will probably bribe my lawyers or whoever if I did that"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

gym leader man: climbs onto the roof top of a nearby building well it was lovely seeing you all! but I must move on to a new gym! gym leader man! away! flys off into the sunset and remember! eat your potatoes! ace: bye gym leader man! i'll miss you!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'll show him...........ha!" Anthony then picks up a rock and throws it at gym leader man, hitting him on the head and then he fell and crashed to the ground.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"He's a "Super Hero", so he won't kill me"

randomlypikachu

ace: D: gym leader man would never kill you! random fact keeper: its true. gym leader man is known for having an overly kind temperament towards everyone. no matter what... its actually a little creepy at times... ace: so see you'll be fine with him. ...his fans are gona kill you though random fact keeper: its true. most gym leader man fans are generally crazy and vicious. especially the leader of the kanto branch of his fan club, Erika.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It was Erika who made me throw the rock!" then, many fans begin to look mad at Erika.

randomlypikachu

Erika: ...before you guys do anything... did I go up to him stick the rock in his hand pull his arm back swing it forward while forcing his palm open sending the rock flying towards gym leader man? random city kid: nope! Erika: well if that's the case, then it doesn't sound like I made him do anything now does it? angry fans attack Anthony's leg

JunkosBoobies

Terry "Also,Erika made us make that air blow from the Air Vent that pushed you all out of the Gym!"
More fans look mad at Erika
Terry "Well,That's not a good sign..."
Terry pulls Anthony back in before he could get hurt again

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"WAIT!!!!!!!!................yes, it may be true that you didn't see it..........you see, Erika always kicks me in the leg, she does it for a reason though, she did it because she has a crush on me, yes, it is true, ERIKA HAS A CRUSH ON ME!!!!!!.........and when you were all looking at Gym Leader Man flying away, she came up to me and said that I better throw this rock at Gym Leader Man, or else i'll kick you super hard in the leg, she handed me the rock, I was going to miss and not hit somebody else in the process, however, she grabbed me hand and forced me to throw the rock", Random Fan"Erika, how could you, let's get her!"

randomlypikachu

Erika: uses grass type mind control and sends everyone back to her cave for "Erika style reprograming" dang it Anthony you ruined a fandom! crawls to her cave

SheldonRandoms

batteries died on my keyboarduse Google speak to translate this stuff to be continued for me I guessalso I don't have any extra AAA batteries so I can continue mapand by that I mean I can continue tonight

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.