Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 2,861 to 2,880 of 3,190

Xkhaoz

Yup, and I was also wondering, if I could maybe lead an episode sometime. I just think it'd be cool, maybe the Christmas episode. You could have a cold or something. (A bit ironic, don'tcha think?)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

YoshiSage

I'm sorry. I was interrupted by a drop in connection. I like the new avy, NP. Thanks.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

YoshiSage

Oh, and another thing. You don't have to use this exact example, but here's a bio for myself that I think would fit.

YoshiSage as himself - Upon his arrival in the Mushroom Kingdom, the Koopalings kidnapped two NLifers, one of which was YoshiSage. They fed him and another NLifer an elixir which would drive them to fight on the side of Bowser, and he became Ranger Gray, better known as "The Brains." The Brains was a brilliant tactician, and had all sorts of ideas to put an end to Gadd's Rangers, though he and his ally failed time and time again. Everyone but Bowser and his Koopalings thought that Gray was not human, but was a man-made (or, in this case, Koopa-made) creation. However, NP and his Rangers have restored YoshiSage. Now, he and labrat fight against Bowser.
YoshiSage's personality: YoshiSage is a generally kind person, but he has a sharp, sarcastic sense of humor, and can be extremely bitter. He is highly objective and remarkably intelligent. Though he does not think highly of anyone, he has a weakness for women. He is friendly to those who are close to him, as well as his allies, but he can become extremely violent and foul-mouthed when provoked.
YoshiSage's morphing call: Ranger Gray! Power of the Poison Mushroom!
(And as for psychic power... I'm sure you can think of something. But even then, no one's made much use of those.

StarBoy91

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to post in this thread these past couple days. I had a project to work on for one of my classes (I finished it last night). I don't know if I'll be posting here later today (I might be busy).

To each their own

YoshiSage

If we have an ep today, I won't be able to make it. Sorry.

Oh, and in case labrat missed it:

Untitled

You have been purified, and this is to be made your new avatar effective immediately.

Edited on by YoshiSage

GamerZack87

In today's episode, Labrat and YoshiSage try to deal with the events that happened throughout Dinosaur Land. Labrat quickly gets over his trauma, as he has met the love of his life. Aerith is a bit weary, though, and tries to avoid him.

YoshiSage has been sulking in his room for two days now, so some of the Rangers try to comfort him. He reveals that he feels deeply guilty about what he's done to the other Rangers, and even when the Rangers express their deepest forgiveness he refuses to help them - not on the grounds that he despises them, since that part of him was conquered; but because he feels so guilty that he worries he might accidentally injure them, and that they'd eventually turn on him. StarBoy suggests that the Rangers just give YoshiSage some time.

The hotel alarm goes off, and the Rangers are told that Petey Piranha is back and he's attacking the windmill in Bianco Hills again. The Rangers - minus YoshiSage - race off to the windmill and climb to the top, only to find a rather different Piranha Plant who announces herself as Petra Piranha...though only Labrat can understand what she says. She explains that she was distantly related to Petey Piranha, and she is here to take out her revenge. Labrat pulls out his coin quick as a flash, but just before he completes his Morphing Call, Petra knocks the coin out of his hand and into the lake. Labrat runs to jump in and retrieve it, but he is stopped by Petra Piranha, who smashes the windmill's roof and sends both himself and PunnyGuy tumbling inside. PunnyGuy morphs and proceeds to defeat Petra using his fireballs. Unlike Petey, though, Petra is immune to fire. Xkhaoz morphs and flies over Petra, turning into a statue and slamming down onto her. At this point her navel is exposed. PunnyGuy takes a wild stab and throws a fireball at the navel, causing Petra to catch fire. She almost manages to take Labrat down with her, but NP morphs and leaps in. Xkhaoz uses his Psychic Power and shines red light on NP, causing NP to be able to throw Water Balls. He throws enough at Petra to douse her flame, then he throws more inside her body until she explodes into pieces like Petey did. NP and PunnyGuy demorph and shed all the muck off of them in the process...but Labrat, who was unmorphed, is covered in plant goop. Xkhaoz flies him out and drops him in the lake so he can get clean. While in the lake, Labrat tries to find his coin, but to no avail.

Back at the hotel, the Rangers find out they've been kicked-out due to Gadd forgetting to pay for their rooms. Labrat explains his problem to Gadd, who simply says, "Don't worry, Lab. It'll turn up eventually.". He also says that YoshiSage went back to the Starship, so NP and StarBoy go to check on him. When they get there, they find YoshiSage's coin and a note. The note explains that YoshiSage can't handle being a Ranger at this time, and that he's gone to 'explore the world' so he can get his bearings. He says that it's best that the others don't try and find him; he'd rather be alone for now. It turns out that Cloud and Aerith found a single Pink Yoshi Egg back in Bianco Hills, and they'd like to look after it together.

Onboard the Bowser Effiship, Bowser announces that they are going to take control of Ricco Harbor in order to stop imports to and exports from the island. He likes this plan a lot, and he and many other Koopas share an evil laugh (including Larry, who is promptly told to shut up). It is at this point that Wendy O. announces that the 'snobby little rich girl' has escaped. Bowser flies into a rage, and says that as soon as the island is under his control, he'll find her and lock her away.

Meanwhile, on Corona Mountain's summit, a dark figure watches the Effiship head for the Harbor, and declares that Bowser will be stopped no matter what, before the figure disappears.

Role call! Present

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

YoshiSage

So I leave the group for a while. Hmm. How long will my character be away from the rest of the group? And can I post temporary pieces of my thoughts?

GamerZack87

Don't worry, YoshiSage. It's only for a few eps before you decide to head back (though you don't actually morph again until we reach Sarasaland), and during that time I'll set up side-stories for you, with a different destination every time. By the way, your Psychic Power is Illusion, which allows you to create projections of almost anything, though like the rest of us, your Power starts off weak and grows over time.

As a sidenote, my Power's one of the slowest to develop. It initially began as me being able to 'feel' the emotions of the other Rangers, then I gained the ability to see and hear an outlined version of Twink indicating I was beginning to tap into diluted versions of nearby Rangers' Powers. Only now am I able to directly interact with another Ranger in their own mind, and even then it's very strenuous and draining to do so. My recurring dreams have nothing to do with my Psychic Power; rather, they set-up a portion of the story in the next arc, which is the most creative one yet

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

xAlias

Awesome avatar! I can't wait to finally be a Power Ranger... tomorrow. Unless I can weasel out of Bible Study tonight, I'll have to catch up tomorrow.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

GamerZack87

Not to worry, labrat7! If you can't make it, I can always play your part (as well as YoshiSage's, DannyBoy's, GM's, StarFox's, SonicMaster's, Pikmaniac's, PunnyGuy's, and whoever-else-can't-make-it's parts), just so the story can move forward.

Untitled

I just finished StarFox's avatar. I didn't have anything to go on for his human form, so I based his hair and eye colour on Fox McCloud.

CHINK

GamerZack87

It doesn't look like there's going to be a lot of people here today, so everybody gets the day off

CHINK

xAlias

I'll actually be here tonight.

xAlias

Xkhaoz

Ah well, I wasn't feeling good anyway. We'll do the episode tomorrow.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Punny

No episode tonight? Bummer. I'm finally here!
I was busy with school work. I was also talking to a lady friend, too.

Edited on by Punny

I'm back (for the moment)!

YoshiSage

Haven't seen much of you lately, PunnyGuy.

Punny

@YoshiSage: Like I said, I think I found more interaction in the real world. In other words, I was busy. I'm glad to finally be here!

I'm back (for the moment)!

YoshiSage

I can be here for today's ep. When do we start?

xAlias

@YoshiSage: Same question I'm asking. I need to get my homework done before the time we start!

xAlias

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.