Okay, let's get this show on the road
By the way, StarBuddy, I corrupted your wish

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

NP: "Ah...morning! The perfect time to start the day!"

NintendoPurist wrote:

In today's episode, Labrat and YoshiSage try to deal with the events that happened throughout Dinosaur Land. Labrat quickly gets over his trauma, as he has met the love of his life. Aerith is a bit weary, though, and tries to avoid him.

YoshiSage has been sulking in his room for two days now, so some of the Rangers try to comfort him. He reveals that he feels deeply guilty about what he's done to the other Rangers, and even when the Rangers express their deepest forgiveness he refuses to help them - not on the grounds that he despises them, since that part of him was conquered; but because he feels so guilty that he worries he might accidentally injure them, and that they'd eventually turn on him. StarBoy suggests that the Rangers just give YoshiSage some time.

The hotel alarm goes off, and the Rangers are told that Petey Piranha is back and he's attacking the windmill in Bianco Hills again. The Rangers - minus YoshiSage - race off to the windmill and climb to the top, only to find a rather different Piranha Plant who announces herself as Petra Piranha...though only Labrat can understand what she says. She explains that she was distantly related to Petey Piranha, and she is here to take out her revenge. Labrat pulls out his coin quick as a flash, but just before he completes his Morphing Call, Petra knocks the coin out of his hand and into the lake. Labrat runs to jump in and retrieve it, but he is stopped by Petra Piranha, who smashes the windmill's roof and sends both himself and PunnyGuy tumbling inside. PunnyGuy morphs and proceeds to defeat Petra using his fireballs. Unlike Petey, though, Petra is immune to fire. Xkhaoz morphs and flies over Petra, turning into a statue and slamming down onto her. At this point her navel is exposed. PunnyGuy takes a wild stab and throws a fireball at the navel, causing Petra to catch fire. She almost manages to take Labrat down with her, but NP morphs and leaps in. Xkhaoz uses his Psychic Power and shines red light on NP, causing NP to be able to throw Water Balls. He throws enough at Petra to douse her flame, then he throws more inside her body until she explodes into pieces like Petey did. NP and PunnyGuy demorph and shed all the muck off of them in the process...but Labrat, who was unmorphed, is covered in plant goop. Xkhaoz flies him out and drops him in the lake so he can get clean. While in the lake, Labrat tries to find his coin, but to no avail.

Back at the hotel, the Rangers find out they've been kicked-out due to Gadd forgetting to pay for their rooms. Labrat explains his problem to Gadd, who simply says, "Don't worry, Lab. It'll turn up eventually.". He also says that YoshiSage went back to the Starship, so NP and StarBoy go to check on him. When they get there, they find YoshiSage's coin and a note. The note explains that YoshiSage can't handle being a Ranger at this time, and that he's gone to 'explore the world' so he can get his bearings. He says that it's best that the others don't try and find him; he'd rather be alone for now. It turns out that Cloud and Aerith found a single Pink Yoshi Egg back in Bianco Hills, and they'd like to look after it together.

Onboard the Bowser Effiship, Bowser announces that they are going to take control of Ricco Harbor in order to stop imports to and exports from the island. He likes this plan a lot, and he and many other Koopas share an evil laugh (including Larry, who is promptly told to shut up). It is at this point that Wendy O. announces that the 'snobby little rich girl' has escaped. Bowser flies into a rage, and says that as soon as the island is under his control, he'll find her and lock her away.

Meanwhile, on Corona Mountain's summit, a dark figure watches the Effiship head for the Harbor, and declares that Bowser will be stopped no matter what, before the figure disappears.

Role call! Present

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

YoshiSage

YoshiSage is lying face up on his bed

YoshiSage: thinking

I don't believe it. I nearly killed these people and almost paved the way for Bowser to set up a reign of tyranny. And yet they still treat me with kindness when I deserve a brutal torturing... it's unbelievable.

glances at AerithAspect for about three seconds

YoshiSage: ...sigh.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

GamerZack87

NP pulls his shoes on and ties-up the laces. He puts on his favourite POW-Block shirt...which is ironic, considering it's the only shirt style he has in this universe! He quietly tip-toes out of the room so he doesn't disturb PunnyGuy and StarBoy...and accidentally kicks a stack of boxes which tumble to the ground

NP: Oh, crud!

CHINK

YoshiSage

Yoshi snaps out of trance

Yoshi: (slurred) Hmm? Wuzzat?

GamerZack87

Everybody begins to awaken

Room #024

DB: "What's that racket?"

GM: "I was having a terrible nightmare...and then I woke up to a loud noise!"

XK: "What's going on? I just woke up to Hoot falling from his perch onto me!"

Hoot: "I'm sorry XK! A thundering crash woke me up!"

Room #026

SonicMaster: "...huh? Wazzat? Who's there? Is Eggman attacking the island again? Oh, I'm awake now."

StarFox: "Darn it! I was having the best dream ever!"

Pikmaniac: "Well I've been awake for an hour now reading a book!"

SonicMaster: "Congratulations, Pikmaniac! Have a cookie!"

Room #022

Gadd: "Oh, dear! What a conundrum! I just made a mistake with YoshiSage's and Labrat's GW Horrors! It will take days to complete them!"

Room #028

Aerith: "Are you okay, whoever's making that noise?"

Labrat: "MONSTER ATTACK! POWER OF THE HAMMER! (FLASH) Oh, sorry! I get a bit jumpy if I'm disturbed in the morning! Power-Down! (FLASH)"

Room #020

NP: "Shoot! I woke up everybody "

PG: "Don't sweat it NP. Our alarms should be going off in 3...2...1..."

Suddenly, loud, annoying buzzing fills the hotel

"Hey, what's the big idea?"

"I have to go to work in three hours!"

"It's still dark outside!"

"WAAAAAAAAH!"

"My baby's crying!"

CHINK

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "It's okay, NP."

To each their own

GamerZack87

NP: "Wait...all our alarms are set to the exact same second?"

"Hey, keep the noise down!"

"Some people are TRYING TO SLEEP!"

"Mama-mia! What's all that racket?"

"Don't worry, Wario, we need to do that...thing now anyway!"

"Oh, yeah! Let's do it, Waluigi! Wa-ha-ha-hah!"

NP: "I'm so sorry, everybody!"

CHINK

GamerZack87

Later, after fleeing the hotel...

NP: "Well, we're in Bianco Hills now. What should we do first?"

PG: "Ooh! Let's go swimming in the lake!"

DB: "You just want to try out your new swim trunks!"

PG: "...maybe I do! What's your point?"

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

YoshiSage

Yoshi is still in bed

Yoshi: ...sigh. thinking ...Are they all gone now?

Starts humming "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" quietly as he gets up to find a pen and some paper

Edited on by YoshiSage

GamerZack87

Suddenly, an alarm sounds throughout Bianco Hills

NP: "What's that?"

Sorry, guys. I gotta go. Today's the day I do Birthday shopping for my brother

Let's continue tomorrow...

CHINK

TKOWL

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I can't make it to every episode. School and all...

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

StarBoy91

That's all right, NintendoBuddy.

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Darn it, I was really looking forward to todays episode.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

xAlias

That's fine. I'm open tomorrow as well.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

GamerZack87

I finished the aforementioned shopping for Cameron (aside from some confectionery of some kind). For secretive purposes I won't tell you what I bought him, just in case he somehow stumbles onto this post and finds out. Hey, according to the Multiverse Theory it's already happened...multiple times! And it's about to happen again!

By the way, StarBuddy, congratulations on your recent TV ad! I (an alternate reality me) just saw it on YouTube!
The Multiverse Theory is my theme this week, so I call this week 'Alternate Reality Week'! I may drop hints at what's to happen in the third season of PR:NF for the next seven days! Here's one example:

DannyBoy manages to save Princess Rutina from a dangerous, seed-spitting plant!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Wait, when did we start season 2?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.