Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 181 to 200 of 3,190

GamerZack87

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, just remember to always type normal speech under a line.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Xkhaoz

Kamek
Well, you can press it now, but the Koopas might have dug a tunnel, so I don't know where they are now.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

TKOWL

Is that my cue?

"Yabbo Yabbo! (Basically tells them what NintendoPurist said) The Force Field is DEACTIVATED! Go, Rangers, for everlasting peace!"

Btw, I'm a guy...

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

GamerZack87

NP: "Uh...how do we remove these outfits?"

Eep...sorry Dragoon...

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

Come on, Dragoon. You can stretch it out a little more than that. And NP, what exactly is Egad going to tell us to do?

TheKingOfTown

NintendoPurist wrote:

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, just remember to always type normal speech under a line.

No I mean can our characters that weren't mentioned in the narration still talk?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerZack87

Alright then...Gadd explains that Mario, hero of the Kingdom, has disappeared without a trace, and Bowser kidnapped Peach and imprisoned her in his castle. Gadd decided to take ten humans from Mario's (read:our) world to become multicoloured spandex-clad heroes, the Power Rangers. NP has the Power of the Ice Flower, StarBoy the Super Star and PunnyGuy the Fire Flower.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

@AWM: I guess it's best that only characters in the narration talk, so for each scene I'll name the characters in it. Thanks for the heads-up!

CHINK

ShinRPGGamer

When does ludwig come in NP?

BTW i'm a guy just to let you know since the blue ranger is female you should change genders for the blue ranger

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

DannyBoyTheDude

DB: "Hey, Egad, what happened to the 6 other Rangers? And the 7 other coins? I'd like my powers anytime now!"

TKOWL

NintendoPurist wrote:

NP: "Uh...how do we remove these outfits?"

Egadd: You just press the button on your belt! Then your suit warps into it!
(Everyone takes off their Ranger outfits)
So, who wants coffee? I got Beanbrew, Frappubeano, Decaff, and Pure Leaf!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I don't always appear in the story. I can't be on the computer for extreme ammounts of length, so if DannyBoytheDude wants to take Gadd's role temporarily, he can

Backloggery | Art Blog

GamerZack87

NP: "I agree. It doesn't seem fair that DannyBoy was second to enter, yet he doesn't have powers yet."

______________________________________________________________________________________

@Gmls719: The Blue Ranger is a guy now. Don't worry!

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
Professor, you know your tea is terrible. Don't give it to the future heroes of our land!

Edited on by Xkhaoz

TheKingOfTown

at Bowser's castle
Bowser: "Haha! The Rangers will never save Peach! They probably can't even find her! Hahahahahahahaha!"

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerZack87

NP: "What do you mean, owl? I like it!"

CHINK

TKOWL

Gadd:(Over Drinking the Coffee) The other 6 rangers and 7 Coins are currently missing! That's why I'm assigning you to not only to defeat your rivals, but to find those 7 Golden Coins! I'm still working on some inventions, but when they come out, you'll find no one will stand in your way!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Btw, this is an extremelly overblown Nintendo Life Adventure. But that's cool

Edited on by TKOWL

Backloggery | Art Blog

DannyBoyTheDude

NP, what happened to the other coins? Or is that up to Dragoon to decide? Maybe it could be like, we have to go adventure to find the coins because they've been scattered, in order to beat Bowser. etc etc something along those lines.

EDIT: Great idea, Dragoon! Does it sound good to you, NP? BTW, Dragoon, read the rest of the thread to catch up, and the coins are the colors of the rangers.

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
Hmmmm?
Xkhaoz drinks the tea
Hmmmm. This is a lot better than your last batch. What did you put in it?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.