Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 201 to 220 of 3,190

GamerZack87

Yep. The order of retrieval is: Green; then Pink + Blue; then Orange + Purple; then White + Black. We still don't have a Pink or Black Ranger though, meaning we don't have anybody to play Wendy O. or Kammy Koopa. Maybe Wendy's in boarding school, and Kammy's in another world altogether...at least for now...

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

DannyBoyTheDude

DB: "A Tanooki Owl. Hm."

So did the Kooplings steal the misplaced coins? And I guess the other Rangers just conveniently haven't found the thread yet. And Bowser starts hiring monsters every week to attack the Mushroom Kingdom, to distract us from finding the coins?

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
Good choice in herbs. I always loved a little Tanooki Leaf on most things when I was little.

Could you say when the Ranger who needs to come in to come in? And could it be a little earlier than when they're going tor that coin?

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

NP: "Uh...I don't have a tail, but I have an extra set of ears where there shouldn't be any...in my hair..."

CHINK

GamerZack87

NP: "Thanks, but I'm not overly-keen on mushrooms..."

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
Sir, can we please move away from the food and discuss the search for the coins?

DannyBoyTheDude

DB: "I'll pass... I hear it's not good to eat food in dreams. It makes you hungrier in the morning."
"Anyways, what coin should we start for first, Egad? I'd like my super spandex suit as soon as possible. I feel defenseless."

NP, what coin should we go for? Or do we need to get something else first or what?

Punny

PG: "That pizza looks tasty! I'll have some!"

I'm back (for the moment)!

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
Dream? What are you talking about Danny?

GamerZack87

NP: "Wait, you think this is a dream DannyBoy? So that Goomba biting your foot doesn't hurt?"

CHINK

TKOWL

Gadd: Rangers and ranger-related friends: The 7 coins are spread across the 7 Mushroom Kindgom Continents: Grass Land, Desert Land, Water Land, Giant Land, Sky Land, Ice Land, and Pipe Land! With them we can not only give you your powers, but signal the 6 remaining Rangers! What do you think? Are you up to it?

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

StarBoy91

"Why do you believe it to be a dream, Danny? I don't think it's a dream."

StarBoy pinches himself

"I'm not dreaming. "
(I know I shouldn't, but I wonder if Lemmy has woken up, since I stunned him?)

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

DannyBoyTheDude

DB: Goomba? Whuh? YIKES!"
JUMPS ON GOOMBA
"Those things freak me out. I guess I just assumed I was dreaming up until now."

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
I will join the Rangers on their journey. I am sure my knowledge and abilities can help them on their way.

GamerZack87

NP: "Is that a Power Coin...? Oh wait...it's too small and yellow. StarBoy already has the yellow coin...hold on! Me? As leader? I don't know the first thing about-"

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

DB: "Thank you for offering to join us, Owl. By the way, I suggest we go to the Grass Land first. It sounds less intimidating and I have a feeling we'll find my coin there.

NP, why don't ya put the coin retrieval order and maybe formatting stuff in the first post.

GamerZack87

NP: "Maybe we should be a team rather than a leadership..."

CHINK

StarBoy91

"I concur with NP! "

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.