Showing 1 to 20 of 31
1. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:06 BST
How many of these are there theres what republicans democrats and libertarians off the top of my head but to my knowledge there is even more. Anyone know any of them?
Only a fool wouldn't strategize before a fight MUA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
2. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:16 BST
Uhoh, politics alert!
Green is good, and they are getting smarter in the UK. Because every other party is jumping on the green bandwagon, they are having to strengthen their other policies. I read a piece on them the other day and it impressed me muchly.
But you didn't ask about the UK, ha, I'm sure someone will enlighten you. Like Google.
3. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:17 BST
xD I already did that I got a bunch of Crud ( so to speak)
4. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:20 BST
Come on guys this dude needs educating, and it's about time for another 'debate'.
5. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:21 BST
@Machu: what 'debate'? he's just asking us about the names of all the political parties we know, not which ones we subscribe to personally (if we do so at all) or which are more worthy of following than others.
Edited on Tue 15th September, 2009 @ 01:22 by theblackdragon
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
6. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:23 BST
xD I found that rather funny and I was also wondering theres alot of people here who are 18+ isn't there? I'm still a minor. Trys very hold to stop typing what I wanted to type
7. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:23 BST
I'm just messin', as usual. It's late, ok
8. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:25 BST
I know that whats late to you? to me late is like 6:00 AM
9. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:25 BST
Ohhhh wait I just had a blond moment I don't think thats what you mean by late is it?
10. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:26 BST
I'm not that into politics, really. So, this is one topic I'll be skipping out on.
Edited on Tue 15th September, 2009 @ 01:31 by WanderFan91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own
11. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:26 BST
Obviously it's Wikipedia, so take it with a grain or two of salt. It even has a number of issues mentioned at the top of the page. But it's a good starting place. The historical parties list has some real gems.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
12. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:27 BST
Well thats rare. well to be honest the only reason I got into it was because of Obama.
13. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:29 BST
Dunno if this will help, or if it's in anyway accurate. wikistuff
Now, let the fighting commence.
EDIT: Adam ftw.
Edited on Tue 15th September, 2009 @ 01:31 by Machu
14. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:31 BST
I'm thinking of reviving the Anti-Nebraska Party. Who's with me?
15. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:31 BST
Hahaha What is up with those faces machu?
16. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:32 BST
@tonyp415: It's just a phase, I'll get bored eventually.
17. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:34 BST
18. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:36 BST
it's only 8:30! the night is young, my friend
19. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:38 BST
Haha then that means you're EST
20. Posted: Tue 15th Sep 2009 01:42 BST
@theblackdragon: I'm like on Tuesday already, time travel is a b****! 0_o
Edited on Tue 15th September, 2009 @ 01:42 by Machu