Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 2,123

Retro_on_theGo

Actually I'm just training him for fun more than anything! I thought I'll try him out as an unexpected revenge sweeper in OU but I'm not expecting great results. Too slow to pull that off efectively. Just thought it's be cool to test out his new hidden ability.
He's not make any changes in my lineup. I'm really happy with my current team and it's pretty much set in stone now.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

turtlelink

He could be a threat in OU if the opponent isn't running any fighting sweepers or Gengars.

I always liked Zangoose's design as well as Seviper's. Heck, I might just EV train a Seviper just to have one.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

JunkosBoobies

Rate my team please?
Untitled-Level 100
Moves
Poison Tail
Flamethrower
Crunch
Toxic
Untitled-Level 98
Moves
Fly
Air Cutter
Twister
Air Slash
Untitled-Level 100
Moves
DynamicPunch
Flamethrower
Rock Slide
Karate Chop
Untitled-Level 100
Moves
Physic
Fly
Surf
Draco Meteor
Untitled-Level 100
Moves
Flamethrower
Flame Charge
Toxic
Blast Burn
Untitled-Level 97
Moves
Curse
Crunch
Shadow Ball
Lick

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

turtlelink wrote:

He could be a threat in OU if the opponent isn't running any fighting sweepers or Gengars.

I always liked Zangoose's design as well as Seviper's. Heck, I might just EV train a Seviper just to have one.

My zangoose would so beat your seviper! >:3
I totally love the design of both of those pokemon seriously though.

Wanna battle later?

turtlelink

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Wanna battle later?

Sure! It's been a while since I played. Around 8:30 PM EST ok with you?

TurtleLink's backloggery

Retro_on_theGo

turtlelink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Wanna battle later?

Sure! It's been a while since I played. Around 8:30 PM EST ok with you?

Yeah that's good.

zoroarkrules25

Machamp_King wrote:

Rate my team please?
Untitled-Level 100
Moves
Poison Tail
Flamethrower
Crunch
Toxic
Untitled-Level 98
Moves
Fly
Air Cutter
Twister
Air Slash
Untitled-Level 100
Moves
DynamicPunch
Flamethrower
Rock Slide
Karate Chop
Untitled-Level 100
Moves
Physic
Fly
Surf
Draco Meteor
Untitled-Level 100
Moves
Flamethrower
Flame Charge
Toxic
Blast Burn
Untitled-Level 97
Moves
Curse
Crunch
Shadow Ball
Lick

Those are good but maybe replace lick with night shade or will O wisp. that way you can always inflict a status condition unlike with lick if you fight normal types or other ghost resistant types.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

turtlelink

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Hey retro, you ready?

Yup. I'll go to the wifi room right now. Wanna do best two out of three singles then double?

Sure! Maybe even go a little more if it gets intense!

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

Arg, I keep getting a 52000 error. Whenever this happens, it never works... Sorry.

TurtleLink's backloggery

zoroarkrules25

Ya i learned that to and was so happy.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Birdman

@Machamp_King - 1. You've got a massive Psychic-type hole in your team. If you come up against something like a Starmie or Metagross that can use Psychic and an Electric/Ice move, only Dusknoir can stand a chance, and he's more of a tank than a sweeper.
2. Move diversity - You've got 3 different Fire-type moves on Emboar and all 4 Pidgeot moves are Flying type. I get wanting to get STAB, but I'd at least replace 1 of Emboar's Fire moves for something Fighting-type (Brick Break maybe) and 2 Pidgeot moves for maybe Return (which also gets STAB) and Roost, and consider replacing a 3rd move for Brave Bird (since you can Roost off recoil damage).

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Retro_on_theGo

There's a limit to how many pokemon you can befriend in the dream world before no more will show up? And it doesn't even warn me. I finally acces the Dream Park and that happens. I hate the stupid Dream World. Will hunt for a Heracross again at midnight!
EDIT: So when it says you need ? Points to be able to catch a Pokemon in an area of the dream world does it mean Dream Points or minigame points?

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

MikeDanger

Birdman wrote:

@Machamp_King - 1. You've got a massive Psychic-type hole in your team. If you come up against something like a Starmie or Metagross that can use Psychic and an Electric/Ice move, only Dusknoir can stand a chance, and he's more of a tank than a sweeper.
2. Move diversity - You've got 3 different Fire-type moves on Emboar and all 4 Pidgeot moves are Flying type. I get wanting to get STAB, but I'd at least replace 1 of Emboar's Fire moves for something Fighting-type (Brick Break maybe) and 2 Pidgeot moves for maybe Return (which also gets STAB) and Roost, and consider replacing a 3rd move for Brave Bird (since you can Roost off recoil damage).

I'd try giving Machamp fire punch intead of flamethrower as well,

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

turtlelink

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Well I sweeped a guy's whole team with Zangoose, he had a hydreigon and Garydos so I wasn't expecting to pull that off. Gt a few other wins with him too. I think mine's more suited to double battles but he's useful! :3

Niiiiice. I'm curious as to what it's move set is.

TurtleLink's backloggery

LordJumpMad

Please, I once sweep an whole team with a Hitmonlee on PBR, before he got his new DW ability.
And PBR didn't have rules we have now, so I was battling nothing but legendaries.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.