General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Showing 2,061 to 2,080 of 2,147

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,061. Posted:

I love my shiny machamp he apparently has the best stats possible according to the guy in nimbassa,

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NoUsernameHere

2,062. Posted:

›:]

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

2,063. Posted:

I got Pokemon Black 2 for Christmas today! :D I haven't started it yet, though; I've been busy playing Rayman Origins!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,064. Posted:

Nice, it is a really fun game. I got a Wii U deluxe with sonic and sega all stars racing transformed, new super mario bros U, and Nintendo land which came with it. So i haven't played my black 2 since then.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NoUsernameHere

2,065. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Nice, it is a really fun game. I got a Wii U deluxe with sonic and sega all stars racing transformed, new super mario bros U, and Nintendo land which came with it. So i haven't played my black 2 since then.

that is almost like my christmas,except i got skylanders giants instead of nsmbu,but still,skylanders giants is AWESOME!

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

2,066. Posted:

Why hasn't Pokemon reached an E 10+ rating yet?
Surely we have...

...Mild suggestive content
Untitled
...Drug reference
UntitledUntitledUntitled

...And it has cartoon violence...
...Maybe animated blood would push it over the edge! :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,067. Posted:

That is a good point although with elsa nintendo presents her differently if you do the unova link and talk to skyla. As for the other two i always thought that way. Not to mention the mystery dungeon games in sky the flat out say we will kill you in the future. Plus the whole games plot was adultish like darkrai trapping people and pokemon in endless nightmares killing them like freddy kurga.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NoUsernameHere

2,068. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Why hasn't Pokemon reached an E 10+ rating yet?
Surely we have...

...Mild suggestive content
Untitled
...Drug reference
UntitledUntitledUntitled

...And it has cartoon violence...
...Maybe animated blood would push it over the edge! :P

and don't forget about partial nudity :P
Untitled

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

2,069. Posted:

@Machamp_King: That's no different than Elesa... or Skyla... or various others. Not to mention the female playable characters...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NoUsernameHere

2,070. Posted:

@Gioku Exactly!

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,071. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Machamp_King: That's no different than Elesa... or Skyla... or various others. Not to mention the female playable characters...

That is true also. What about the fact they send kids to fight criminal organizations that kill pokemon or that they arm childern with dangerous animals to fight other dangerous animals. there is also the plot of the manga which for all who don't know 4 of the gym leaders are evil and work for team rocket and the elite 4 are evil and try to literally kill the main characters( red, blue, yellow, and green) with their pokemon.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NoUsernameHere

2,072. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@Machamp_King: That's no different than Elesa... or Skyla... or various others. Not to mention the female playable characters...

That is true also. What about the fact they send kids to fight criminal organizations that kill pokemon or that they arm childern with dangerous animals to fight other dangerous animals. there is also the plot of the manga which for all who don't know 4 of the gym leaders are evil and work for team rocket and the elite 4 are evil and try to literally kill the main characters( red, blue, yellow, and green) with their pokemon.

@Zoroarkrules25 Exactly!
and at the end of the movie,pokemon heroes,Latias kisses ash

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NoUsernameHere

2,073. Posted:

So lets just say that a T rating would be in order :P

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

2,074. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

@Gioku Exactly!

What I'm trying to say is that is not partial nudity. They're all only mildly suggestive.
Untitled
This, according to ESRB, is mild suggestive content.
Untitled
As is this.
Are the characters in pokemon any different?

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NoUsernameHere

2,075. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

@Gioku Exactly!

What I'm trying to say is that is not partial nudity. They're all only mildly suggestive.
Untitled
This, according to ESRB, is mild suggestive content.
Untitled
As is this.
Are the characters in pokemon any different?

No...

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

2,076. Posted:

So, like I said a while back, I'm wondering why Pokemon isn't E10+ yet.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,077. Posted:

ME to plus all the hidden things in the games like silver of the marowhacks death or the whole sub plot to red and blue that you probably never noticed or the fact that red in gold and silver is DEAD. He is not ash in anyway like all trainers he takes the basic sprite of a kanto beginner which just looks similar to ash but has many differences

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NoUsernameHere

2,078. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

ME to plus all the hidden things in the games like silver of the marowak's death or the whole sub plot to red and blue that you probably never noticed or the fact that red in gold and silver is DEAD. He is not ash in anyway like all trainers he takes the basic sprite of a kanto beginner which just looks similar to ash but has many differences

Red is NOT dead!
If he was in the PWT,HOW is he dead? :|

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

2,079. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

ME to plus all the hidden things in the games like silver of the marowak's death or the whole sub plot to red and blue that you probably never noticed or the fact that red in gold and silver is DEAD. He is not ash in anyway like all trainers he takes the basic sprite of a kanto beginner which just looks similar to ash but has many differences

Red is NOT dead!
If he was in the PWT,HOW is he dead? :|

He got better.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,080. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

ME to plus all the hidden things in the games like silver of the marowak's death or the whole sub plot to red and blue that you probably never noticed or the fact that red in gold and silver is DEAD. He is not ash in anyway like all trainers he takes the basic sprite of a kanto beginner which just looks similar to ash but has many differences

Red is NOT dead!
If he was in the PWT,HOW is he dead? :|

He is a ghost left to wander the planet and since he was the best he has nothing else he can do but battle. No one knows he is dead because he was last seen on mt. silver where he most likely died. He can't talk which is something he could do if he was alive. Think about it like this gary is (insert swear here) at red for stealing his fame, being liked better but his only remaining relative who is left to take care of him after his parents died, and he killed his beloved pokemon fueling his anger and ambition to kill red. So he hears one day that red is training on mt. silver and decides that i his perfect chance to strike and he uses his pokemon to send him off the cliff to his doom. He then becomes a gym leader to show trainers how much suffering is involved in making it to the league. It is very reasonable but is just my thought on this that i figured out from several things in the games.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371