Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 2,128

Retro_on_theGo

There's a limit to how many pokemon you can befriend in the dream world before no more will show up? And it doesn't even warn me. I finally acces the Dream Park and that happens. I hate the stupid Dream World. Will hunt for a Heracross again at midnight!
EDIT: So when it says you need ? Points to be able to catch a Pokemon in an area of the dream world does it mean Dream Points or minigame points?

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

MikeDanger

Birdman wrote:

@Machamp_King - 1. You've got a massive Psychic-type hole in your team. If you come up against something like a Starmie or Metagross that can use Psychic and an Electric/Ice move, only Dusknoir can stand a chance, and he's more of a tank than a sweeper.
2. Move diversity - You've got 3 different Fire-type moves on Emboar and all 4 Pidgeot moves are Flying type. I get wanting to get STAB, but I'd at least replace 1 of Emboar's Fire moves for something Fighting-type (Brick Break maybe) and 2 Pidgeot moves for maybe Return (which also gets STAB) and Roost, and consider replacing a 3rd move for Brave Bird (since you can Roost off recoil damage).

I'd try giving Machamp fire punch intead of flamethrower as well,

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

turtlelink

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Well I sweeped a guy's whole team with Zangoose, he had a hydreigon and Garydos so I wasn't expecting to pull that off. Gt a few other wins with him too. I think mine's more suited to double battles but he's useful! :3

Niiiiice. I'm curious as to what it's move set is.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

LordJumpMad

Please, I once sweep an whole team with a Hitmonlee on PBR, before he got his new DW ability.
And PBR didn't have rules we have now, so I was battling nothing but legendaries.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

Nicholas3652

Hey...

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5059-2022 - Notify me if added
If not added within 48 hours I will delete your Friend Card
Friend Safari (Bug): Beautifly, Paras, and Vivillon

Nicholas3652

Does anybody have the first Genesect event Pokémon? I have a Lv. 100 shiny Blaziken, not cheated, for trade. I'll trade anything.
Or we could just trade back and forth.

I'll share my Pal Pad No. if anyone wants to make a deal.

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5059-2022 - Notify me if added
If not added within 48 hours I will delete your Friend Card
Friend Safari (Bug): Beautifly, Paras, and Vivillon

TsunamiSensei

I'm restarting Black 2... for the Nuzlocke challenge. Wish me luck!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

RikuzeYre

Does anyone have a shiny raikou and meloetta? Or manaphy?

RikuzeYre

goddess_king

im new my name is goddess_king in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128in my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 add me people

Edited on by goddess_king

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

DarkNinja9

wow wasnt this like dead now? xD but so for those getting 2 deoxys are you keeping the same attacks for both?

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Meowpheel

I think there's a meteorite in a museum (nacrene city?) you can use to change deoxys in these games.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

zoroarkrules25

Yes there is, also any one have an flawless ditto for trade?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic