Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 2,123

TeeJay

Leave me and my Eevees alone!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Rensch

TIL there's two Master Balls in this game.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Arcane16

Does anyone know where I can find a fire stone?
Trying to evolve my Growlithe.

•3ds XL
•Pokemon Black 2
•Code of Princess

Hokori

Or hit R before it closes and A+B over until it's caught, done right every pokeball is a masterball

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Electricmastro

Arcane16 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a fire stone?
Trying to evolve my Growlithe.

The earliest Fire Stone available is in the southwest part in the Desert Resort, south of a backpacker.

Btw, how do you get Oval Stones?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Eel

Chanseys usually have oval stones.... But, is chansey in this game?

If chansey is not in the game, then you'll probably find one oval stone after finishing the game.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LordJumpMad

HarmoKnight wrote:

Or hit R before it closes and A+B over until it's caught, done right every pokeball is a masterball

Does that really work?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@JumpMad Look, it's a bird! No, it's a plane! NO, IT'S JUMPMAD BEING TRICKED INTO ANOTHER POKEMON MYTH!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Hokori

DonJumpMad wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Does that really work?

Not a 100% of the time, but I've caught every wild Pokemon except for legends in one use (legends take me about 5)

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Auracle

HarmoKnight wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's just an urban legend. I messed up my old DS's A button doing that. Wasn't worth it.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Electricmastro

Morphtroid wrote:

If chansey is not in the game, then you'll probably find one oval stone after finishing the game.

As far as i'm aware, there are no Chansey that can be gotten in this game besides evolving. I can't find any Oval Stones even though there were a few ways to get them in Black 1. Can someone trade me a pokemon holding an oval stone please?

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Hokori

The_Other_M wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's just an urban legend. I messed up my old DS's A button doing that. Wasn't worth it.

A few times in Black I've done it correct and the pokeball doesn't even shack it just clicks

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Eel

Electricmastro wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

As far as i'm aware, there are no Chansey that can be gotten in this game besides evolving. I can't find any Oval Stones even though there were a few ways to get them in Black 1. Can someone trade me a pokemon holding an oval stone please?

Untitled

I have one.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Electricmastro

Morphtroid wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

Untitled

I have one.

Thanks! Can you come back to me on that at around 6:30 p.m. CDT when i'm home?

Auracle

HarmoKnight wrote:

The_Other_M wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

A few times in Black I've done it correct and the pokeball doesn't even shack it just clicks

That doesn't have anything to do with button-pressing. That's the Poke Ball getting a "critical hit." It's a new feature added in Black/White that allows a Poke Ball to occasionally catch a 'mon in one shot. Pretty cool, huh?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Electricmastro

Morphtroid wrote:

@Electricmastro: Maybe, I have dinner tonight but I think It'll be later than that so probably yes.
(FC: 5329 2915 4643)

5415-4928-3551

Might as well ask this, do you have pokemon that evolve through trading that you don't want?

Edited on by Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.