Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 2,123

Hokori

The_Other_M wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

The_Other_M wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Or hit R before it closes and A+B over until it's caught, done right every pokeball is a masterball

I'm pretty sure that's just an urban legend. I messed up my old DS's A button doing that. Wasn't worth it.

A few times in Black I've done it correct and the pokeball doesn't even shack it just clicks

That doesn't have anything to do with button-pressing. That's the Poke Ball getting a "critical hit." It's a new feature added in Black/White that allows a Poke Ball to occasionally catch a 'mon in one shot. Pretty cool, huh?

Wow where was I at? 2009?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

HADAA

HarmoKnight wrote:

Wow where was I at? 2009?

Yeah, welcome to 2012
Read here for details, it explains the "critical capture", and why any form of button-mashing is an idle thought, as the programming does not detect any button input whatsoever.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate

"Mom! I learned advanced mathematics through Pokemon!"
Untitled

Edited on by HADAA

3DS friend code: 0989 1737 4397

Twitter:

e-love

Woah Pokemonz are educational now.

I haven't played this game in 2 days. I'm falling behind. (As if I wasn't behind already)

Driftveil City time!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

Lol, I haven't played for 3 days. . And I'm at the elite four. Cave story just wanted to be in my life though so Bleh.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Electricmastro

Morphtroid wrote:

@Electricmastro: Maybe, I have dinner tonight but I think It'll be later than that so probably yes.
(FC: 5329 2915 4643)

Ok, I can trade now. My code for Black 2 is 0648 3590 5505.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Morphtroid wrote:

Ok, added you.

I'll be in the wifi club.

Are you not in the wifi-club?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Not sure if I'm commented on this yet. (If I haven't I can't believe I haven't.) The rival battle theme in this game is amazing! This is the closest any rival battle theme has been to matching the awesomeness of G/S's.

It very much is amazing!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Joeynator3000

Been gone today, and when i got home around 5-ish, the internet was down until now...I think I would have gone insane without internet in general. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Marakuto

Has anyone else got the soundtrack? I got it before the game and I noticed a lot of the tracks don't have some of the same instruments as in-game, watch a walkthrough video or play it on your system to see. For example try Floccesy town music.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Eel

Black and White used different ways to dinamize the music (walk near someone playing an instrument, talk to a pianist, visit on another season, move, etc), so I think it's safe to say that the sequels implemented the same mechanics too.
The song on the soundtrack may be just one of the possible variations the game has of the same song.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Arianabtd

Gonna get Black 2 Next month before my trip!
I'm very excited for the plane rides to play this.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Eel

I caught landorus in dream radar!

Now, to catch some other extra legendaries before I get White 2....
Edit: Got Dialga and lugia, now if only I could find my copy of heartgold

Though, I was wondering, serebii says their levels are dependant on the amount of badges you have on your main game, starting with level 5... That means I'll get a bunch of level 5 legendary pokemon?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Birdman

@Morphtroid - To grab the Dream Radar Legendaries obtainable by inserting a GenIV game, will some special menu option pop up to alter the Dream Radar screen to obtain them, or did you get them just through the regular unmodified Extension?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Happy_Mask

I love the Colress battle theme. It made you think. A lot.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Eel

Birdman wrote:

@Morphtroid - To grab the Dream Radar Legendaries obtainable by inserting a GenIV game, will some special menu option pop up to alter the Dream Radar screen to obtain them, or did you get them just through the regular unmodified Extension?

After putting the gen 4 games on the 3DS I went to the home menu and then entered the game, the girl told me she was inspired and created a new extension, they work just like the tornadus-thundurus-landorus ones but with fancier names and new music. The pokemon looks like the normal pokemon (you won't see lugia/etc), but they're pretty fast.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

MikeDanger

Finally got myself a Cubone via GTS. Which was a little annoying but somewhat fun.

The guy wanted a Heatmor, a female Heatmor, level 9 or below. Had to catch a Heatmor, in which only appears level 55, breed it with a Ditto(duh), had to hatch 3 eggs ti'll I finally had a female Heatmor to trade it for the person offering the Cubone.

Well at least it's Adamant, and had a Thick Club to go with it. Which is both rare and nice.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Joeynator3000

Never played Gen 3, so I heard the Regis' theme for the first time. xD
Does Gigas get his own theme too? Or is it the same?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.