Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,422

kyurem6298

okay so you all know how they said there would be over 700 pokemon. well doesnt that mean that there is only going to be around 50 new ones.

Pokemon X and Y
Kid Icarus Uprising
MK7
Pokemon Black 2
3ds fc 5069 4359 1187

zoroarkrules25

That is what i said to, it will most likely be at least 140 new ones

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Marakuto

What type of Pokemon trainer are YOU?

If anything, I'm a breeder since I breed too much Pokemon than anything else.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Electricmastro

Marakuto wrote:

Raiser.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

zoroarkrules25

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

It's the Chinese New Year!

And this year, it's the Year of the Snake:

Untitled

Did you draw that? If so it is very nice, also to Marakuto i am either a scientist, ace trainer, or breeder. I am a mix of those 3

JunkosBoobies

Marakuto wrote:

I'm a Firebreather,because I like Fire Type Pokemon.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

So i found this rumor for the gen 6 anime. I think this is fake but still fun to see and read. Here it is:The series is called “Pocket Monsters XtraordinarY” [ポケットモンスターイックストロードンリー], and the title is written out in English like that under the katakana, with the X and Y resembling the X and Y logos.

• The promotional poster for it that’s currently at OLM displays Ash, a young girl, and two guys playing with Pikachu and the Gen VI Starters in a field with a giant tree looming in the background, with Xerneas and Yveltal seen in the distance on the ground and in the air respectively.
  • Ash’s new outfit resembles the Gen VI boy’s, except he’s got on a red leather jacket, and his hat is black with red trimmings, and a white Pokeball. He’s still got the BW eyes. He’s got Fennekin on his other shoulder, with Pikachu on the other, so it appears to be his. One of the character sheets shows him with Scraggy too.
  • According to a character sheet the girl’s name is (マージ), which is written in romanji as “Margy”. She’s the female lead, but apparently lacks Pokemon as there’s no artwork of her with a Pokemon or holding a Pokeball. She’s got long blond hair, a red jacket, and a white sun-dress.
  • One of the male characters is named on the character sheet as (リート), written as Reed. He looks like a jazz musician, with a black fedora, vest, tie, etc. outfit with light purple highlights, and he’s got dark purple hair that spikes up around the rim of the fedora. He’s shown playing a harmonica on the poster, and Froakie is sitting next to him, so it seems they’re distributing the Starters again. Most of his model art shows him looking angry all the time.
  • The other male character is named (エイジ), Eiji. He’s got brownish blonde hair which partially covers one of his eyes, and he wears a little orange helmet-thing, and a greenish tank-top and cargo shorts. On the poster he’s doing a little break-dance move alongside Chespin, and the model sheet shows that he’s got in-line-skates built in to his shoes and is very athletic.
  • One other character not seen on the poster, but appearing on a model sheet, is a guy named (シンヤ), Shinya. He’s got super-slicked back hair, and is wearing a police uniform and one picture shows him with Plusle and Minun sitting on both shoulders. He seems to also be Ash’s new Rival.
  • There are three new Pokemon he’s seen on model sheets. First is Dondonya (ドンドニャ), a fat, bipedal striped cat with a large stomach. It has a long tail which it uses to hit its stomach like a drum-stick it seems as shown by the model art, and it’s Reed’s Pokemon. Second is Bibibatta (ビビバッタ), a small, grasshopper with a springy-coil abdomen and springy antennas, which it can bounce on its bottom or bounce on its head in the art. It’s Eiji’s Pokemon. Finally there’s Kasepio (カセピオ), which looks like a weird armored scorpion creature with manacle claws, and tail. It can extend its tail with chains as the art shows. It belongs to Shinya, the rival character.

Drawdler

I would probably be a Swimmer. I love Water-types. Yet I hate swimming... So maybe not. XD

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

gekslupis

I would say scientist because of my experimenting with mechnics in game. I also like when pokemon are given scientific descriptions in the pokedex

Good day
<link href=http://backloggery.com/epicgamer9623>Backloggery</link>

the_dude057

@Retro_on_theGo same here hopefully soon they could out with everything but so far we have that its probably an eeveelution xD

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664
3DS games:
-Mario Kart 7
-Kid Icarus
-Resident Evil

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664 | Nintendo Network ID: the_dude57

Electricmastro

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

YES! YES! They're coming tonight!
http://pokebeach.com/2013/02/corocoro-cover-reveals-silhouett...

Omg I SO EXCITED! Hopefully they will be all out by midnight so I don't have to wait until after work tomorrow.

I just want to say that i'm extremely happy that they are finally giving old gen Pokemon new evolutions again.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Electricmastro

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I want to like Ninfia so bad! But it just looks so much like Victini and that makes me dislike it. Idk why.

I hope it isn't like Delcatty where it's just about looks and not fighting experience since that's what it seems like here.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.