3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Electricmastro

Happy Birthday Mewtwo!

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

e-love

I've really started to realize how much I like Generation 4.

I remember when I first got Diamond, I was excited, yet I felt like it would never be as good Ruby-Sapphire-Emerald were.
Now looking back, those were some good times.

I miss those times <3

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Rensch

I've enjoyed all of them, but the I never really had the same feeling of freshness that I had with the first two generations. I hope the more 3D oriented world can give that feeling of novelty back to the series when X and Y come out. That game really has the potential to be the best one in many years.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

I remember when I first got Diamond, I was excited, yet I felt like it would never be as good Ruby-Sapphire-Emerald were.

I miss those times <3

I remember thinking gen 4 was my second favorite, but not for any particular reason. Then Gen V came along, and I realized 4 was muuuuuuuuuuuuch better than I thought. 3 is still best though...

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Electricmastro

Emaan wrote:

I miss those times <3

"We don't appreciate what we have until it's gone. Freedom is like that. It's like air. When you have it, you don't notice it." - Boris Yeltsin

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Drawdler

I'm not attempting to start a genwar here, but people here are more logical than on other sites, so I thought that I would put in my opinion on each generation. I base my opinions on both the games that came out in the generations and Pokémon in general.
4 > 1 > 2 > 5 (Note: I didn't rank 3 because I haven't played any Generation 3 games in a while besides my Red Mystery Dungeon demo cart)
I do like all of them, but there are some things I just like or dislike about each.
4 is easily my favourite. I really don't know why people hate Gen 4's Pokédex so much. It had some awesome Pokémon: Spiritomb, Lucario, Rampardos, Rotom, Lumineon, Empoleon, and Bastiondon are all very cool Pokémon, and I don't actually dislike that many of the evolutions. I don't think it had the best Pokédex(that would have to go to Gen 5), but I don't think it's as bad as people say. As for the games, there are a lot of them, and I have fond memories with all: three Mystery Dungeons, two Rangers, and five outstanding main games. SoulSilver is still my favourite Pokémon game. And Gen 4 is my favourite just because of the strong games it offered.
1 is the classic and original. I don't really think that you could get much better than that for the time. It has an incredibly memorable Pokédex, and some great spinoffs. Snap, TGC(the GameBoy game), Stadium and Pinball are all some strong games that were offered in this generation. Gen 1 is incredibly memorable and is one of Pokémon's strongest lineups to date.
2: See 1. 2 did everything 1 did and added a lot of nice bells and whistles onto the whole thing. The only reasons that I rated it lower are because the Pokédex is weaker and it really lacks in terms of non-main games.
5 was a good generation. Black and White had a great story, and their sequels did everything better. It felt fresh again. But Gen 5 does have faults which prevent me from ranking it higher: original Black and White had nearly nothing to do postgame. There are few spinoffs compared to some previous generations. And overall, something about Generation 5 just didn't work to me... As if it were... Unfinished, almost. On the plus side, it probably has the best Pokédex yet.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Marakuto

Untitled

Level 99 Shiny Magikarp
Moves:
-Flail
-Hydro Pump
-Bounce
-Splash

Item - Rare Candy
It's going to be distributed in a Japanese Pokemon Centre from March 20th 2013 to May 6th 2013.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

e-love

I agree Gen 4 is the weakest in the series, yet they're still really good games.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

JunkosBoobies

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

4 is easily the worst generation. Painfully slow battles. Badly designed Pokemon. Too many per-evolutions. Introducing new HM's. (Who the heck asked for more!?) Some of the new evolutions for old Pokemon were stupid. (Looking at you Lickiliki!) Too many legends. I can go on.

STFU or GTFO. >:[

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

4 is easily the worst generation. Painfully slow battles. Badly designed Pokemon. Too many per-evolutions. Introducing new HM's. (Who the heck asked for more!?) Some of the new evolutions for old Pokemon were stupid. (Looking at you Lickiliki!) Too many legends. I can go on.

First of all:

Second, I thought it was fine.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Retro_on_theGo

Machamp_King wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

STFU or GTFO. >:[

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

XD

zoroarkrules25

So i saw that coro coro comes out on the 15th, that means either the 12th or 13th we will see the leaked info from it or maybe even the 10th. I can't wait to see what it has on X and Y.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

zoroarkrules25

So am I, or more of the story, or the rival and other key characters.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.