General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Showing 881 to 900 of 1,432

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

881. Posted:

YES! YES! They're coming tonight!
http://pokebeach.com/2013/02/corocoro-cover-reveals-silhouett...

Omg I SO EXCITED! Hopefully they will be all out by midnight so I don't have to wait until after work tomorrow.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

the_dude57

882. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo same here hopefully soon they could out with everything but so far we have that its probably an eeveelution xD

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664
3DS games:
-Mario Kart 7
-Kid Icarus
-Resident Evil

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664 | Nintendo Network ID: the_dude57

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

883. Posted:

It's definitely an Eeveelution with a name like Ninfia! X3 Oh man! Hyyyyype! :D :D :D :D!!!!!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

884. Posted:

Or Hopefully a Pinsir Evolution. U.U

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

885. Posted:

Whoooooaaaaa! Ninfia looks so boringly cool!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

886. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

YES! YES! They're coming tonight!
http://pokebeach.com/2013/02/corocoro-cover-reveals-silhouett...

Omg I SO EXCITED! Hopefully they will be all out by midnight so I don't have to wait until after work tomorrow.

I just want to say that i'm extremely happy that they are finally giving old gen Pokemon new evolutions again.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

887. Posted:

I want to like Ninfia so bad! But it just looks so much like Victini and that makes me dislike it. Idk why.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

888. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I want to like Ninfia so bad! But it just looks so much like Victini and that makes me dislike it. Idk why.

I hope it isn't like Delcatty where it's just about looks and not fighting experience since that's what it seems like here.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

889. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's North American Name is Nineon.

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

890. Posted:

I haven't touched a Pokemon game since Blue and Red, which I could not get into whatsoever. But you know what? Maybe I should shake things up a bit and give this new 3DS Sequal a chance. Pikatchu's furry little yellow toosh in stereoscopic 3D should be more than enough to take the Poke' plunge. ;)

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

NinFreak

891. Posted:

Pokemon Rumble U has been confirmed. It's an eShop game.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

892. Posted:

I wonder how wild Pokemon you interact with when tapping A at them will look like. Maybe standing still without movement or they move only their heads and blink.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

893. Posted:

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

gekslupis

894. Posted:

The new movie actually sounds pretty cool. I wonder if we will get references to the first movie. I have no idea what to say about the new Eeveelution. Maybe it will interest me more when the type is revealed.

Good day
<link href=http://backloggery.com/epicgamer9623>Backloggery</link>

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

895. Posted:

gekslupis wrote:

The new movie actually sounds pretty cool. I wonder if we will get references to the first movie. I have no idea what to say about the new Eeveelution. Maybe it will interest me more when the type is revealed.

It definitely will reference the first movie, the movie ties in with the episodes where team rocket fights team plasma. The mewtwo is definitely team rockets with a title like that. As for the ninfina i like it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

896. Posted:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I love this pokemon

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

897. Posted:

I hope ninfia is a normal type

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

898. Posted:

My theory is that Ninfia is flying type.

Why?

First: doesn't its color scheme remind anyone of Skyla? (in an ish sort of fashion. Plus, all those holes...)

Second: Its English name might be Ninfeon ----> Nimbus (cloud) for the flying part + Eon

That's just me though... What do you guys think?

Sidenote: I've also just discovered Vaporeon's Japanese name is Showers. Yep. That's... That's totally a name... Nope... No... It's okay... I'll be fine and dandy... Hang on, lemme just go in the corner and cry for a bit... Yep... That's it... **weeps**

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

899. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I hope it isn't like Delcatty where it's just about looks and not fighting experience since that's what it seems like here.

this is kinda how i felt when i saw this new pkm :(

its like they threw in victini and eevee and called it a day sigh even those fan art pics look better the only thing im still curious about is how to evolve it and the type but seems like it would be normal or normal/water

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

900. Posted:

I like Ninfia, but it has really... Odd... Legs. Whenever I look at the official art I can't help but imagine that the poor thing will tumble over any second. D:
By the way, it looks like Normal-type to me, so hopefully this means a more physically-oriented Eeveelution for once. I'm already upset because this is our eighth, so I want it to do something unique.

Edited on by Drawdler

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt