Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,422

NinFreak

Pokemon Rumble U has been confirmed. It's an eShop game.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

Marakuto

I wonder how wild Pokemon you interact with when tapping A at them will look like. Maybe standing still without movement or they move only their heads and blink.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

gekslupis

The new movie actually sounds pretty cool. I wonder if we will get references to the first movie. I have no idea what to say about the new Eeveelution. Maybe it will interest me more when the type is revealed.

Good day
<link href=http://backloggery.com/epicgamer9623>Backloggery</link>

zoroarkrules25

gekslupis wrote:

The new movie actually sounds pretty cool. I wonder if we will get references to the first movie. I have no idea what to say about the new Eeveelution. Maybe it will interest me more when the type is revealed.

It definitely will reference the first movie, the movie ties in with the episodes where team rocket fights team plasma. The mewtwo is definitely team rockets with a title like that. As for the ninfina i like it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

GuardianKing

My theory is that Ninfia is flying type.

Why?

First: doesn't its color scheme remind anyone of Skyla? (in an ish sort of fashion. Plus, all those holes...)

Second: Its English name might be Ninfeon ----> Nimbus (cloud) for the flying part + Eon

That's just me though... What do you guys think?

Sidenote: I've also just discovered Vaporeon's Japanese name is Showers. Yep. That's... That's totally a name... Nope... No... It's okay... I'll be fine and dandy... Hang on, lemme just go in the corner and cry for a bit... Yep... That's it... **weeps**

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

DarkNinja9

Electricmastro wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I want to like Ninfia so bad! But it just looks so much like Victini and that makes me dislike it. Idk why.

I hope it isn't like Delcatty where it's just about looks and not fighting experience since that's what it seems like here.

this is kinda how i felt when i saw this new pkm

its like they threw in victini and eevee and called it a day sigh even those fan art pics look better the only thing im still curious about is how to evolve it and the type but seems like it would be normal or normal/water

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Drawdler

I like Ninfia, but it has really... Odd... Legs. Whenever I look at the official art I can't help but imagine that the poor thing will tumble over any second. D:
By the way, it looks like Normal-type to me, so hopefully this means a more physically-oriented Eeveelution for once. I'm already upset because this is our eighth, so I want it to do something unique.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Electricmastro

Nibelilt wrote:

I like Ninfia, but it has really... Odd... Legs. Whenever I look at the official art I can't help but imagine that the poor thing will tumble over any second. D:
By the way, it looks like Normal-type to me, so hopefully this means a more physically-oriented Eeveelution for once. I'm already upset because this is our eighth, so I want it to do something unique.

But if you want it to be a normal-type, then why evolve it? For some reason, I think it would be a waste of potential if it was a normal type.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Marakuto

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

gekslupis wrote:

It definitely will reference the first movie, the movie ties in with the episodes where team rocket fights team plasma. The mewtwo is definitely team rockets with a title like that. As for the ninfina i like it.

How so? In Mewtwo Returns it erased the memory of Giovanni and the rest of Team Rocket from meeting it and the events that took place there too. Only Ash would remember because that time around, Mewtwo had gained trust from him, Brock, Misty & their Pokemon. Unless of course something were to happen which leads to that.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

zoroarkrules25

It should be something like that, and maybe the new eveelution is as light type?

Electricmastro

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

It should be something like that, and maybe the new eveelution is as light type?

But Espeon is the Sun Pokemon though.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

NinFreak

Ninfia's English name is Sylveon

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

Marakuto

So we know it can learn Trump card and Swift, but the other two moves I don't know what they are...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Electricmastro

Maybe Sylveon is part flying because of how "loose" it looks but primarily a normal type so that it doesn't rely on wings necessarily.

zoroarkrules25

that is a good point but now it looks more like a light and flying type to me but most likely not.

DarkNinja9

ugh have you seen the new japan event 2 events in a row while we get 1 D=

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.