General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Showing 601 to 620 of 1,433

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

601. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I doubt we'll get a gen 3 remake. If they do that it will take away all the wow that gen 6 could possibly have. First pokemon game in 3D or with a 3D effect and Streetpass. I seriously think this might be the next generation of Pokemon announcement. If we do just get a lame remake though I won't complain. I never really got into Hoen so that would give me a chance to go back to it.

It's kinda taking the "wow" you mention right now since the past 5 seperate Pokemon entries have been on DS, not 3DS, people want to see what Game Freak does with the hardware, just saying.

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

602. Posted:

If it turns out to be like what happened in December 2010 then forget about it...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

603. Posted:

Pokemon Smash starts in a half hour and some guy's streaming it on youtube if anyone wants to see it. I'll pass. Nothing will be announced anyways.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

604. Posted:

It's already Sunday in Australia! :P

Emaan wrote:

On another note, my cousin claims Pokemon is on the way out and Skylanders is the new trend. I look up the sales for each, and Pokemon Black+White demolish the sales of all the Skylanders games combined (on multiple platforms, not just DS like Pokemon).

So uh, Pokemon-1 Skylanders-0? :p

Just want to point out that Skylanders sold over 22 million figures.
... As of I believe August last year before Giants.
But it definetly isn't a new trend over POKEMON, I mean after all Activision dropped Guitair Hero for no reason when that was doing well so they'll probably do the same with Skylanders, and most of the fanbase of Skylanders (me excluded) are losing interest in it already.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Gioku

605. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

It's already Sunday in Australia! :P

Emaan wrote:

On another note, my cousin claims Pokemon is on the way out and Skylanders is the new trend. I look up the sales for each, and Pokemon Black+White demolish the sales of all the Skylanders games combined (on multiple platforms, not just DS like Pokemon).

So uh, Pokemon-1 Skylanders-0? :p

Just want to point out that Skylanders sold over 22 million figures.
... As of I believe August last year before Giants.
But it definetly isn't a new trend over POKEMON, I mean after all Activision dropped Guitair Hero for no reason when that was doing well so they'll probably do the same with Skylanders, and most of the fanbase of Skylanders (me excluded) are losing interest in it already.

I'll have to agree; Skylanders shouldn't be compared to Pokemon. They are very different things.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

606. Posted:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Pokemon Rainbow
If it's not Pokemon Rainbow then it better not be a remake of the RS games :P

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

607. Posted:

Is there a specific time Japan is going to make the announcement on the 8th? Depending on the time we over here could here about it by 5 tomorrow!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

608. Posted:

@Retro There was a website online that showed Japanese television programs which had Pokemon Smash airing live but I can't remember it now.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

609. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

If it's not Pokemon Rainbow then it better be a remake of the RS games :P

Fixed it for you Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

610. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

If it's not Pokemon Rainbow then it better NOT be a remake of the RS games :P

Fixed it for you Untitled

Fixed Untitled

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

611. Posted:

Maaaan! I'm so hyped! Thank god the announcement is tomorrow in Japan!! OHHH! Can't wait!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

612. Posted:

Bet it's the new Eeveeloution

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

613. Posted:

No seriously, I bet 50 Ruppes and the chance to gloat.
On the 8th, the 8th will be announced...
Also pokemon.com tweeted "How many Eeveeloutions are there".

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

614. Posted:

I would only buy a RS remake if this happens:
Untitled

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

615. Posted:

I'm putting my hopes on Gen 6! But I would be happy with R/S remakes. Still, come on Gen 6.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

616. Posted:

We need Red/Blue for VC

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

617. Posted:

Come on, why else would pokemon.com tweet "How many Eeveeloutions are there"?

mods delete me

AuthorMessage

Emaan

618. Posted:

Perhaps its a new Eevee evolution, but tied in to Gen. 6? :O

All aboard the Hype Train! :3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

619. Posted:

It could have truly just been trivia guys. I think that's really reading into a tweet a bit too much. It is possible though. Not denying it. Hey, as long as it's Gen 6! come on, come on.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

620. Posted:

If it doesn't turn out to be a 6th gen silhouette Pokemon shown then Wii U Pokemon game, Emerald remake or another crossover/spin-off game.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.