Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,422

Marakuto

@Retro There was a website online that showed Japanese television programs which had Pokemon Smash airing live but I can't remember it now.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

iwanttodie

Bet it's the new Eeveeloution

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

iwanttodie

No seriously, I bet 50 Ruppes and the chance to gloat.
On the 8th, the 8th will be announced...
Also pokemon.com tweeted "How many Eeveeloutions are there".

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

iwanttodie

Come on, why else would pokemon.com tweet "How many Eeveeloutions are there"?

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

e-love

Perhaps its a new Eevee evolution, but tied in to Gen. 6?

All aboard the Hype Train! :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Marakuto

If it doesn't turn out to be a 6th gen silhouette Pokemon shown then Wii U Pokemon game, Emerald remake or another crossover/spin-off game.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

e-love

It probably was just typical Pokemon twitter trivia, of course. I guess my excitement gets me to drawing conclusions.

..am I excited for Gen. 6? Hmm. I know I said I'm not ready for Gen. 5 to end...and I'm not..but hmm....

I really want to see Ruby + Sapphire remakes though. Or a really awesome Wii U spinoff. Who knows? Maybe this could be an assortment of plans for 2013. Perhaps covering multiple advances in the Pokemon franchise? It could happen.

/speculation

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

NinFreak

Bit more info, it's on for 10mins.

And if your wondering where my other post is gone, I deleted it cause I tried to edit it, saved it and realised I messed the link up.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

Pichuka97

They will announce Pokemon R/B/Y on the 3DS eShop. That or Gameboy Advance games are coming and R/S/E are leading the pack!!

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.