General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Showing 581 to 600 of 1,433

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

581. Posted:

Auauuauaugh! I keep dying in Explorers of Time in the North Zero Isle! D: I sent out an SOS mail titled I'm counting on you. It just says sigh...awwww... And my team name is OLD SCHOOL. Can someone save me? I'm tired of loading all my cash and items!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

582. Posted:

@zoroark It would be early to reveal the 6th gen now.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

583. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I think the announcement all ties into E3 2013 and genesects movie. I see it this way we get the announcement of gen 6's game and the mascot's for it. I think the story should be either all the evil teams unite and end up wiping the heroes from existence with the sequel containing a hero to save the now destroyed planet. They could make it all regions based and it could help change the image if they made it a bit darker or a more teen based plot. Anyway next point which is that this announcement will lead into E3 where we will see more of this game. I think this will go into the rumor about what nintendo will showcase at E3. Anyway i would love a pokemon game like that anyone else agree?

hmm interesting you do bring up a good point it could also be some bluff =| but we never know it could lead to them going just to home console then handheld games or something =S

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

584. Posted:

Dear everyone saying it's too soon for Generation VI,
Generation II would like a word with you.
Sincerely, Nibelilt

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

585. Posted:

I don't doubt Game Freak just wants 5th gen out of the way so they can cash in on the 3DS already too.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

NinFreak

586. Posted:

Hoping for Generation 6 or a Ranger, but not getting my hopes up.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

587. Posted:

http://pokebeach.com/2013/01/official-japanese-pokemon-websit...

Ohohohooo. No guys, this gonna be something big! The announcement has to be a new main game. Whether that is going to be a 6 gen game is what we don't know. I'm honestly hoping so just to see how Game Freak would take advantage of the 3DS!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

588. Posted:

Well considering gen V sucked in the eyes of some(especially me), it's not a large surprise. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

589. Posted:

As long as it's on the 3DS I'm happy. Still playing Pokémon in DS Mode feels somewhat dated considering how long the games came out post 3DS release. Even if it was just a DS engine game with 3D and StreetPass implemented, it would make it feel that much more fresh to me.
I'm hoping for a Ruby/Sapphire remake but they could do ANYTHING THEY WANTED AT THIS POINT. So I'm cautiously optimistic. But like I said, as long as it's for the 3DS, it's good music to my ears.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

590. Posted:

I doubt we'll get a gen 3 remake. If they do that it will take away all the wow that gen 6 could possibly have. First pokemon game in 3D or with a 3D effect and Streetpass. I seriously think this might be the next generation of Pokemon announcement. If we do just get a lame remake though I won't complain. I never really got into Hoen so that would give me a chance to go back to it.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

591. Posted:

I do wish we got a chance to go back to Hoenn through a DS or 3DS cartridge soon. I don't really think that they're a generation that OMGZMUSTNEEDREMAKES, as opposed to everyone else- it's just gonna get annoying transferring Pokémon from your GBA cartridge to DS cartridge to 3DS cartridge.
On the other hand, most- if not all- Gen III Pokémon were already made available across gen IV and V(HeartGold and SoulSilver even had most of the Legendaries available to catch easily). I just think that Hoenn would be really cool to see in 3D. In my opinion, it has the most artistically stunning designs of the Pokémon locations. Imagine the mists of Mt. Pyre, or the heights of Sky Tower, or the depths of Dive in 3D.
I don't really mind either way as long as the next game is on the 3DS. I'm just going to be heavily disappointed if it's on the DS again. I doubt they'll do that, though.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

592. Posted:

I'm not ready for Gen. 5 to end. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

NinFreak

593. Posted:

The US website said to check back on the 8th as well so its going to be a worldwide announcement. Check serebii for accurate details.

AuthorMessage

Swiket

594. Posted:

Shigeki Morimoto will be making an appearance on Sunday's Pokemon Smash episode. Morimoto was the game director for Emerald and HG/SS.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

595. Posted:

Why does Pokemon feel so... old.....?

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (both)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors
One Piece Unlimited World Red

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

596. Posted:

Wait. If Pokemon.com is making the announcement also on the 8th doesn't that mean we'll already know what it is since their 8th is our 7th? Can't wait till monday to find out what this all is.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

597. Posted:

I think it will be a game for the Wii U, the 5th gen doesn't have a home console game that connects to the DS/3DS and has 3D models of all Pokemon battling in their glory.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Emaan

598. Posted:

I want a revival of the Pokemon Stadium-type games. Or a Ruby+Sapphire remake.

On another note, my cousin claims Pokemon is on the way out and Skylanders is the new trend. I look up the sales for each, and Pokemon Black+White demolish the sales of all the Skylanders games combined (on multiple platforms, not just DS like Pokemon).

So uh, Pokemon-1 Skylanders-0? :p

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

NinFreak

599. Posted:

I'm happy with anything. A remake would be nice. New generation even better.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

600. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

Shigeki Morimoto will be making an appearance on Sunday's Pokemon Smash episode. Morimoto was the game director for Emerald and HG/SS.

That guy's been on the show before and he's never revealed anything. He's probably just going to host some battle and maybe hype up the announcement on the 8th. There's no need to get excited for Pokemon Smash.

My Colors! 3D Gallery