Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,422

NinFreak

I don't know the exact time for Japan but its on the same time for everyone (I think)

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

e-love

My timezone is 6 AM for this announcement, so rest assured I'll be up bright and early for this- hype and all!

/me crosses fingers and hopes to dear Reggie for something good.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Mieu-Fire

pokemon R/S remakes cuz there the best in the pokemon series

MANGO

Electricmastro

How long is the conference?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

Of all the things they could add... I'm not sure more evolutions for Eevee are at the top of my list...

Again, I'm setting low hopes for the Nintendo Direct. That way, if it's actually good, I'll be pleasantly surprised!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Chrysalis wrote:

Untitled

Alas, all we can do is hope...

EDIT: Untitled

The spark of hope rekindles a long lost fire and sets the heath ablaze!

That Twitter post kinda means we have a possibility

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Drawdler

Chrysalis wrote:

Untitled

Alas, all we can do is hope...

EDIT: Untitled

The spark of hope rekindles a long lost fire and sets the heath ablaze!

NO, NO, NO, please no more Eeveelutions, I don't mean to offend anyone who likes them, but I find all of the foxlike Pokémon horribly overrated, plus we already have seven Eeveelutions which is just plain enough...

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Kyloctopus

I truly thought it was too early for a new Generation and that it couldn't possibly be that as the Direct's news.
I guess Pokemon just wants to dip into the 3DS Generation and use its features before its too late.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

e-love

I'm so excited!

2013 is the year of 3DS!

...Gen 5 only lasted for like 2 years...at least internationally..

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Xilef

Here i thought they weren't going to release 6gen this year because it would be to early. Not that i'm complaining.

Xilef

Electricmastro

I think this is the first time we've gotten a puppy starter Pokemon (Fennekin) aside from Eevee.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Electricmastro

Chrysalis wrote:

@electric Eevee's a cat -_-

I'm in love with Fennekin already <3

According to Bulbapedia, Eevee shares traits with both cats and dogs, even foxes too.

Also, Chespin looks like it shares Tepig's color scheme and is anyone going to nickname Froakie as "Franky"?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Drawdler

Gen VI didn't come too surprisingly soon. If you watched the conference you'll see the timeline, and that it only took 3 years for them to phase out generation II, and it's been 3 years since Black and White in Japan. I'm actually surprised they dragged out the release of X and Y with Gen V at all(not that I'm trying to complain about that).

Anyway Chespin FTW! I can totally imagine that cutie evolving into one awesome beast...

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Marakuto

Have you seen how many people have bashed the rest of the 6th Gen Pokemon that they don't know on the Facebook page? Genwunners these days. :/

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.