Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,422

Marakuto

In November the 22nd and 29th league will start, how many bets that Ash won't be able to get to the top?

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Marakuto

Colress = Internet Explorer reversed

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

blazerhot

I LOVE BUG TYPE!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! My 3ds fc is 5370-0953-5181! Looking for people who play multiplayer often, nice people or japanease speakers to improve my skills

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Marakuto wrote:

In November the 22nd and 29th league will start, how many bets that Ash won't be able to get to the top?

Wait...are we near the end of gen 5 already? O.O

Ash just got his 8th gym badge last episode, so we'll be entering the "league" and "league victors" seasons. Which I find are a bit lame >:0

I wonder what their English names will be called? In Japan this new season is known as "Best Wishes Season 2!"

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Aren't they the both the same season? Huh, with no mention of a battle frontier I'm guessing we'll have 1 year more of 5th gen before something happens.

Diamond and Pearl had "The Battle Frontier" and then "Sinnoh League Victors" as full seasons. You never know.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Electricmastro

Ok, so I want my Gallade in Pokemon Platinum to know both Hypnosis and Psychic without using TMs. What is the simplest straight-forward way to do this?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

paperluigi wrote:

does anyone still play pokemon HG/SS?

I've owned Blue, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum, Black 1 and Black 2, but I never played any Gen II games for whatever reason, except through...other means. >_>

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Geonjaha

Electricmastro wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

I've owned Blue, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum, Black 1 and Black 2, but I never played any Gen II games for whatever reason, except through...other means. >_>

If you're using that magic to play HG/SS and not the originals then shame on you sir.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Electricmastro

Geonjaha wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

If you're using that magic to play HG/SS and not the originals then shame on you sir.

HAha, but in all seriousness. Who said I wasn't doing the original?

TheDreamingHawk

How can ash be at Unova league already? They must be planning an after saga, or else Gen V will end too early...

And yeah, I use those power braclets, as I don't see the point of EV training as they do it for you. After all, if you use some of those handy items that you get with BP, it can give your pokemon an edge as well.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

sugarpixel

paperluigi wrote:

good thing im not going to sleep tonight: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/22/check-out-these-hyper-...
if you go to the link i just shown you,you will wet your pants its so freaky

Those are so cool! I didn't find them scary at all. Pokemon should already look like that.
I especially like this one:
Untitled

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Gioku wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

good thing im not going to sleep tonight: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/22/check-out-these-hyper-...
if you go to the link i just shown you,you will wet your pants its so freaky

Those are so cool! I didn't find them scary at all. Pokemon should already look like that.
I especially like this one:
Untitled

i meant the jigglypuff in the comments section...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

voulg160

WTF did they do to dragonite he looks like a toad

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

Marakuto

Has anyone watch episode 3 of Pokemon B/W? If you did, you'll notice something that relates to Team Aqua.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.