Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,422

Auracle

So, combining a Quagsire and Politoed creates a Tentaquil? Uh, wouldn't that be a Quagtoed. Or a Polisire? Tentaquil sounds like its part Tentacool and part Cyndaquil. It's still awesome though.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

sugarpixel

The_Other_M wrote:

So, combining a Quagsire and Politoed creates a Tentaquil? Uh, wouldn't that be a Quagtoed. Or a Polisire? Tentaquil sounds like its part Tentacool and part Cyndaquil. It's still awesome though.

Lol, that's why I like it so much! Because it makes no sense at all! I love stuff that is absolutely ridiculous like that!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

e-love

Oh Nintendo. Just sue this Team Plasma.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

Oh my god... The trainer's hat in B/W is a poke ball! Mind=Blown.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheDreamingHawk

GuardianKing wrote:

Now then, I see a majority of you got B2/W2 That's great news! What's you team so far?

Mine is:

• Riolu
  • Azurill
  • Mareep
  • Sewaddle
  • Pignite

EDIT: Adding this:
Untitled

Also, trainers as seasons:
Untitled

And just because we need a dose of cute in this thread:

Untitled

That's sweet!

Am I the only one who could care less about EV training? Seriously, it seems stupid and pointless, as if you plan your moves right you can still get good damage and stats. Considering how it was the reason I got cyber-bullied a few years ago, it just doesn't seem to matter if you do it or not.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

TheDreamingHawk

Not quite... Being a comp player myself I think it's pretty worthless to do it if you have those braclets, as they do it for you.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Happy_Mask

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

EV training is really only if you're going to play competitively. And it does matter if you are going to. The difference in damage amount can be huge.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Electricmastro

Untitled

Fun Fact: The Japanese name for Bouffalant's Head Charge is Afro Break.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Void

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Not quite... Being a comp player myself I think it's pretty worthless to do it if you have those braclets, as they do it for you.

4 EV points = 1 stat point, 252 is the max you can get for each EV, 252 EV = 63 Stat points, that makes a massive difference.
http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml
Bracelets only give you X amount of EVs per battle, ontop of the EV that the Pokemon would normally give you, so you're going to end up with a ton of them going to waste and cause you to not have a chance to win at the higher levels of the competetive play, unless your team easily strikes all of their weaknesses, but thats not going to happen unless it's a 3 v 3 or 4 v 4 battle, even then it's unlikely.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Jamouse

Why do all the Black 2/ White 2 characters wear skins D:

Jamouse

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.