Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 521 to 540 of 2,408

Stevie

I'll leave the pixelart to the master himself, pixelman. All i know is pirate art ----------------
Untitled

Edited on by Stevie

Brer

pixelman wrote:

An avatar depicting what?

Mario wearing Maxwells hat =]

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

retired_account

Hahaha, that is awesome, I'll see if I can draw that whilst bemoaning the death of my DS lite's up button.

retired_account

StarBoy91

My avatar doesn't count, I take it. Oh, well, it was a decent Paint job [and I do mean Paint job] that I had fun making.

And pixelman, you sure make some great pixel art, and it's really amazing how 8-bit like they are. Kudos to you!!

To each their own

retired_account

What cool-looking dude? I see no cool-looking dude. (Ouch, I hope I don't get banned for that.)

retired_account

retired_account

I don't know whether to get mad at you for saying my art isn't realistic, or to be flattered that you think I made it look cooler than the model.

retired_account

ASDFGHJKL

I wanna ask you to pixelate my avatar, yet I dont wanna use it as an avatar. Is that all right?

ASDFGHJKL

Brer

MetalMario wrote:

I have no talent.

pixelman has ALL the talent.

Was that just a Spongebob reference?

I see wut u did ther

MetalMario

Brer wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

I have no talent.

Maaaaaayybe.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Brer

MetalMario wrote:

Brer wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

I have no talent.

Maaaaaayybe.

Maybe mr. pixelman will rub his talent on my face! AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA

I see wut u did ther

ASDFGHJKL

Your mean *P*ixel*M*an

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

retired_account

Odnetnin wrote:

pixelman wrote:

I don't know whether to get mad at you for saying my art isn't realistic, or to be flattered that you think I made it look cooler than the model.

Be flattered.

A Fox once saw a Crow fly off with a piece of cheese in its beak and settle on a branch of a tree. "That's for me, as I am a Fox," said Master Reynard, and he walked up to the foot of the tree. "Good day, Mistress Crow," he cried. "How well you are looking today: how glossy your feathers; how bright your eye. I feel sure your voice must surpass that of other birds, just as your figure does; let me hear but one song from you that I may greet you as the Queen of Birds." The Crow lifted up her head and began to caw her best, but the moment she opened her mouth the piece of cheese fell to the ground, only to be snapped up by Master Fox. "That will do," said he. "That was all I wanted. In exchange for your cheese I will give you a piece of advice for the future: "Do not trust flatterers." -Aesop

Now, seeing as how I don't have a piece of cheese in my mouth, flatter away.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

irken004

My current avatar is an edited version that I made

Here's the original for comparison:
Untitled

Minor changes, but I think they look fine.

Edited on by irken004

Firkraag

pixelman do you think you could spiffy up this avatar with a nicer looking outline suited for a white background, just changing the background to white screws up the outline badly. Or whatever will work best on a white background and upload it at the original size(.png I guess is the best)? Would really appreciate it

Untitled

It's made for being a transparent gif obviously, but that just doesn't translate well into a .png/jpg. And since what I will use it for does not allow a transparent gif i'm kind of screwed.

Thanks in advance if you do. =)

Edited on by Firkraag

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.