Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 2,400

bro2dragons

hey pixels, you still taking requests?

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Stuffgamer1

DO A BARREL ROLL!
Sorry, that was stupid...couldn't resist.

I request you finish that game and not get distracted by less worthy requests.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

bro2dragons

well, do you do logos? as in NL style logos. where the logo is just stylized (pixelated) text?

bro2dragons

Well it doesn't have to be great... but i've started up a Nintendo-related website and i think a logo kind of thing like that would be great. i'd have to wait until i had money for the points, but i might could gift you a game if you'd consider it.

retired_account

Untitled

Seriously though, I can try my hand at it. What do you want the logo to say? What colors do you want? Want an outline? Size? etc. etc. I need specs!

retired_account

bro2dragons

well, i'm no designer, so really, i'm not any good at this. this is what we have now.... so the site is kinda grey, and our orange/yellow logo is... meh... but the color scheme works, so maybe something along those lines. if you wanted (and given the name) you could add in the Mario Bros., too, if it works and maybe one or two other 8-bit Ninty characters. but again (though i would think that would be just copying and pasting) that is extra work, and it's all just about what you want to do, but you've got a lot of freedom. we could definitely find a way to credit you, as well, if you'd like. that help any?

retired_account

Ah, interesting. I'll see what I can come up with.

retired_account

Stuffgamer1

@pixel: I would, but this browser doesn't work with it. Still waiting for a computer...

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Stuffgamer1

I can haz money for computer? No? Guess I'll just have to do without, then.

bro2dragons

@pixel: wow! that's GREAT! thanks, bro! i'm gonna run it by my editor, and see what he thinks, but i think that's pretty much perfect!

THANKS!!!

StarBoy91

Awesome avatar, pixels. And cool banner you made, too, pixels.

To each their own

You might want to consider spelling it "Bros.", not "Bros" (with the dot).

Edited on by

retired_account

@bro2dragons: No problem. :3

I had the dot in before but I thought it looked a bit odd. I can add it if you want though.

Thanks StarBoy.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.