Forums

Topic: No new games 2013

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

CrazyOtto

Too late, I just bought Code of Princess for my 3DS and Scribblenauts Unlimited for my Wii U.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Fire Emblem so nope.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LordJumpMad

Does a Wii U even count as a real gaming console?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Hokori

LordJumpMad wrote:

Nope your thinking of the iPhone and Android as in WiiU isn't gaming and the other 2 are

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

LzWinky

Hokori wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Nope you're thinking of the iPhone and Android as in WiiU isn't gaming and the other 2 are. F!!!

Does correcting posts and slapping Fs on them count as a new game? :3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Too late for me but in the future I probably won't play games anymore as they are a waste of time and when I get out of college and grow up I plan on not wasting my life away on videogames and lame stuff.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

FonistofCruxis

RR529 wrote:

I can't fathom the idea of buying so many games, that you have more than you can play (I can't grasp how some of you are saying you have dozens games still in shrink wrap).

Even when I had a job, I would buy one or two games a month max, as I don't buy a new game until I beat the last one's story.

Same, I also only buy one or two games a month and I also normally at least beat the main story of a game before moving on but I sometimes don't if it gets too hard, I get bored of it or I realise that it's just a bad game. Fortunately that last one doesn't happen often as I like to do my research before getting games but sometimes I just move onto something else even if I am enjoying it. Although, I still have quite a few unfinished games on my backloggery as I didn't use to be as intent on beating games before moving on as I am now.

SpentAllMyTokens

I probably could. The only must have games for me are Pikmin 3 and Pokemon. I still have NPC Pikmin 2 to play, so that would hold me over, and I honestly probably wouldn't even get to playing Pokemon until next year (though I don't want to miss out on the legendary wifi giveaway they always use to entice early sales). I guess it will depend on if it looks like they will do a Pokemon Z (in which case, I'd be happy to hold off) or if they'd do sequels like with black/white. Gamefreak really threw off my pokemon buying calculations with that one.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Gamesake

brooks83 wrote:

I stole this idea from another site, but would anyone here be able to not buy a new game for a year? For those of you with a huge backlog, it would give you time to catch up and save money in the process.

There's no need to do anything so extreme. If someone wants to take a bite out of their backlog all they need to do is stop hoarding games and start playing them.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

Omega

I can imagine that very well. I have 99 games that I've never touched. (For GBA, PS1, PS2, X-Box, GCN, Wii, N64 and NDS.) I usually play 25-30 games per year. So it's enough for the next three years. And I don't bought a 3DS, WiiU, PS3 or X-Box 360. I have no need for them. And however, I'm not much influenced by popularity or hype anymore.

Edited on by Omega

Ωɱɛɡɑ

brooks83

Gamesake wrote:

brooks83 wrote:

I stole this idea from another site, but would anyone here be able to not buy a new game for a year? For those of you with a huge backlog, it would give you time to catch up and save money in the process.

There's no need to do anything so extreme. If someone wants to take a bite out of their backlog all they need to do is stop hoarding games and start playing them.

Trust me, I wish I could just sit around and play games all day.

brooks83

Snagrio

brooks83 wrote:

Gamesake wrote:

brooks83 wrote:

Obviously a lot of people (such as yourself) don't have too much time in a day to dedicate to playing games. That's understandable. However, it doesn't make sense to keep buying new games when you've already got a pile of them at home, untouched.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

brooks83

WingedFish wrote:

brooks83 wrote:

Gamesake wrote:

brooks83 wrote:

Obviously a lot of people (such as yourself) don't have too much time in a day to dedicate to playing games. That's understandable. However, it doesn't make sense to keep buying new games when you've already got a pile of them at home, untouched.

I don't see the problem with it. I'm not buying games just to buy them, I buy ones that interest me and that I intend on playing.

brooks83

Marakuto

The only time this happened was in 2009, but my parents bought a few Wii games and I didn't find any interesting titles that year to get.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Peach64

I've almost entirely stopped buying games at release, with rare exceptions. I dunno if it's the same everywhere else, but stuff drops in price so fast here in the UK, even if the sales for it are high. You can easily pick up XCOM, Dishonoured and Far Cry 3 for £20 each now, half their RRP. I'm happy waiting for stuff to get down to the under £15 range. Before Christmas I picked up Arkham City GOTY Edition, New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Portal 2, all under £15 each.

I'll probably end up buying GTA V and the new FIFA this year, but I could quite easily avoid buying anything. My backlog (not including stuff I want to re-play) is.... takes a deep breath

Metroid (Virtual Console)
Super Mario Bros 3 (Virtual Console)
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Virtual Console)
Super Mario World (Virtual Console)
Super Mario RPG (Virtual Console)
Luigi's Mansion (Gamecube)
Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA)
Kirby's Power Paintbrush (DS)
Advance Wars: Dual Strike (DS)
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time (DS)
New Super Mario Bros (DS)
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (DS)
Inazuma Eleven (DS)
Jet Set Radio (360)
Bully (360)
Half-Life 2: Episode 1 (360)
Half-Life 2: Episode 2 (360)
Modern Warfare 2 (360)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (360)
Bullet Storm (360)
Crysis 2 (360)
Fallout: New Vegas (360)
Gears of War 3 (360)
Portal 2 (360)
Batman: Arkham City (360)
Modern Warfare 3 (360)
Braid (360)
Fez (360)
Pikmin (Wii)
Metroid Prime 2 (Wii)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
No More Heroes (Wii)
Metroid Prime 3 (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
Kirby's Dream Land (Virtual Console)
Kid Icarus 3D Classics (3DS)
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)

Yeah... I'm not buying a new console for 2/3 years.

Peach64

Ryno

No new games in 2013 have my interest yet.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.