Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 81 to 100 of 2,623

GuSolarFlare

DawnOverALilly wrote:

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/6/1/1/1/6/5/mlp-678...

Wouldn't the ponies be Flying/fairy types? They would have trouble with electric types.

nope they're like sudowoodo the looks give a fake impresion on the type. they're Ground/Poison types(the winged ones have levitate)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DawnOverALilly

GuSilverFlame wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/6/1/1/1/6/5/mlp-678...

Wouldn't the ponies be Flying/fairy types? They would have trouble with electric types.

nope they're like sudowoodo the looks give a fake impresion on the type. they're Ground/Poison types(the winged ones have levitate)

Ah, it would be best to use psy/ice/water types, ground for those that don't have levitate. Is that all or am I missing weaknesses?

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

LzWinky

dumedum wrote:

Blimp Yoshi is the cutest thing ever, so I don't need to replace my avatar.

Your avatar is full of hot air!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

sugarpixel

...something tells me you might not get as many votes if you're talking down to everyone else...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

LzWinky

Gioku wrote:

...something tells me you might not get as many votes if you're talking down to everyone else...

You're too shy pony(?) girl!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Auracle

I guess I'll have to show ya'll what True cuteness looks like~

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

sugarpixel

DarkwingLz wrote:

Gioku wrote:

You're too shy pony(?) girl!

Well hey, I haven't even made my avatar for entering this contest yet...! ...I might add it on the 12th or 13th, hahaha.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Hey @Everybody, I'm going toooo say you're all cute, but @SheldonRandoms has the cutest avatar of all tiimmee (even though he never made it yet, kawaii desu Antoeknee is ohhggg ever super cute in the book for everybody, I say, I say, @SheldonRandoms is best pony)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ecto-1

I know it isn't Christmas any more, but this is pretty adorable:
Untitled

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I'm one of the clones, that's why. Out of all the @SheldonRandoms clones, the oringal one is just...........wowzers!!!!!swell!!!!!!and super swell!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@SheldonRandomsclone well tell @SheldonRandoms that hes gona need more than clones to win this cute war! besides, pikachus are clearly the superior ones in any war of cuteness ^^ anyone trying to go up against me is dooming themselves~ ...unless they're packing another Pikachu ... but what Pikachu avatar could be cuter than mine?
although I will admit (although I wouldn't call it cute) that jontron looking avatar gets me laughing XD

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Magikarp3

Ok, this one's just a placeholder until I stop being lazy and actually make one for myself lol

It's too small for the cuteness to work ;_;

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

randomlypikachu

@CanisWolfred ... ok that's cuteness army is impressive i'll give ya that. its still nothing compared to my Pikachu army though!

Untitled

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

sugarpixel

Well... here's a preview of what I'm thinking of for when I put my avatar together:
Untitled

LzWinky

It's a me, Wario! And I'm the cutest among you losers!

Jmaster49

Ok guys. I changed my avatar again.
Untitled
This is my new entry.
And now I can say...............NONE OF YOU STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME!

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.