Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 401 to 420 of 2,623

OptometristLime

Moorpheel wrote:

My cow may be actually a bull, thank you very much.

Untitled

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

SheldonRandoms

I'm an anime girl, wat happened?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HankLangley

You guys have nothing agaisnt the pure adorableness of my avatar.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Super_Gravy

Can I join the contest and vote right now? Or I have to wait until Feb 14th?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy You can join the contest now, we'll be voting on that day.

.......Though your avatar already has my vote

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

UGXwolf

How can you doubt the adorable that is sad Poochy? D:

Give him your hugs, people! ;~; Give him your huuuuuugs! ;A;

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Super_Gravy

@UGXwolf: Can I pet him or her? Or better yet let's me adopt him or her!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Wheeler

Super_Gravy wrote:

Can I join the contest and vote right now? Or I have to wait until Feb 14th?

I'm hungry now. Food FTW.

Wheeler

OdnetninAges

Maybe someone should get all the (final) avatars for every user who is competing, and put them in a single post on this thread on the day that voting begins? Perhaps in the original post?

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

SheldonRandoms

OdnetninAges wrote:

Maybe someone should get all the (final) avatars for every user who is competing, and put them in a single post on this thread on the day that voting begins? Perhaps in the original post?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU STOLE MY IDEA, THAT WAS MY UNTAMITE LOOOOOOPPHOOOOLLLLEEE. I̤͙̬̠̝͖̞ͣ́̃̀̀̐ͮ'̨̞̰̘̯̭̜ͥ̚M̬͟ ̬ͣ͗̓ͨ̉̊͐͢ͅG͌͌ͫ҉͚͙O̞͖̠̣̺̩ͮ̃̏͡I̲̝͕͛͋ͮ̅̃ͦͧN͓̮͎̺̱͎̱͆̎̅ͮ̈́ͯG̥̪̳͕͒̔͂̋̾́ ͛͐T͕̮̠̩̮̭͐͟Õ̾͆ͯ̊̆ͯ͠ ̵̮͍̼͍ͣ͛R͓̟͑͘E҉̖̹̲͍̰ͅV͔͉̠ͮͫ̑̎͡ ̲͚͉ͮ͛͡Y̛̪͍̳ͯ͊O͛̐͆ͧ̐ͨ̃Ų̺̤͎̍̍͒ͬ̿ ͋̒͗͗ͬU̜͎̳̺͚̯̣̐ͦ̓ͦ͛̓P̧̜͉̬̗̼̬̬̈́̾̅̍͊̽ ̢͔͚̦̝̲ͯI͂N̪̫̩̙̓ ̸̳̩̥̣̱̗̘͐͗ͥ̐́ͤ̚Ā̵̯̟̟͓͖̀ͭͯ ̰͖̥̫̫̑̈́̌͛͒͘F̍̈̔̌ͣ͏̮R̰̂̔͋̕Y͗ͥ̾E̠͙̞̫̝̠̪ͤ̃͑͌ͪͪͮR̼̗͚̫̻̖̮ͯ̓,̲̮̆̐̿̋ ̫ͪ͒̑̔̓̾̀C̮͍̀ͤA͇͑ͤ̑͑ͥU̯̫S̖͎͔̘͡ͅÈ̝ͪ́ ̱̝̩̳̘̥̆͐̀͘I̛̤'̤͇͖͔̀͗̋ͥ͋M͕̺͎̙̐̍̽͗̚ ̢̩̘̻̺͖̄͌ͅS͕̣̼ͧ̃͂͐̚͜U̎̒̄͋ͩͅȐ̹̥Ẹ̲̜͖̬̫̆͑͠ ̲̠͓͔̗̻ͫͨ́͛̃ͫ͂H̟̼͈͛ͬ͝Uͮ̈̆́̄̋͡N̻̲͍̳̝͆̉ͅG̻̩͋̃̓R͇̯̙̪̲̍͐͋Y̴̗͚̹͖ͥ́̃ͪͥ̔̔ ̙̥̲̮͍͍ͮͦ̔ͧ͐ͨF̛͙͉͕̜̙͓̖͆̃ͫ̉̆̉̔O̻̩͙̯͞ͅŖ̫̠̬͇͕̈́̀ ̴̪S̡̔ͬ̽ͨ̄ͣO͚̝̮ͣͦ͑̏̌̑ͥM̊̀̅E͕̮͉͙̞͍ͩ̓̒͐.̙͎ͭ̆ͦ̏ͅ.͔̳̦͍̱̋̀͐̽̑ͥͩ.̴͚̠̣̲͖͗ͨ̂ͭ̚.͓̞̤̤̎̇͊͂͗̊͆.̭͖̣̞̜̇͆̒ͭͧ̚͜.̧̪̂ͧH̲̥̱̯͖̥̜͊͛̎̈́͑̽͌E̼͍̟͆̊L̞̼̪̙̽̌ͮͨ͐̏̑͞P̨̋ͧ,̩ ͙̪͉̹͉̪̬ͤH͇̣̩̪͓ͯ̇̈́̊ͨ̔E͆̆ͯ͋͆͏̫͇̟͍ͅL͎͔̮̗̳͍̘͗͒P̙̩̦̱̗ͯ̓̄ͨͤͤ.͚̲̳͕̺͂̑͗͂̃̍̚.̤̭ͬ͊̅.̞̹̥̱̫͍̹͐̒ͭ̂͋ͧ̊.̜̔ͯ͋͘M͓̥̭ͥ̋́̋Y̠̆͌̇ ̡̬̼͎͉̬̈ͧ͆ͩL̜̠͈̥E̵̺̘͉̲͔̬̼E̿̂Ë̯̹̳̠̭̞ͦ̃ͪ̃̔ͮË̯̟̩̻̖̲̙́̓E̹̫̰̞̪ͥG̤̼̫͎͉͗̕G̬͙̪̮ͫ̅̇G̭̱Ǧ̪͉G͎͉̰͈͚̼͍G̞͔͔̼̺͕̮G͗͌ͣ̇̈̎͛!̗͐̋!̢̝̞͎͔̈́͑̽͊͒̆!̦͙̖͕̯̮ͨͮͫ̓!̤̯̻͚ͥ͆!͖̀!̴͚͔̳͕̠̆̄̅ͦͅͅ!̯͈͉̯͕͕͑͆ͮ̓̽͝!҉̥̤͇̘!͙̒!̥̬͈̜̤̣͐̃̾̆̿ͯ͆

LyIa

OdnetninAges wrote:

I second this.

all men are kings 👑

sugarpixel

OdnetninAges wrote:

By needing to put it in the OP, you seem to be pinning this job on me...

...if someone else will be willing to get all the entries together, I'll put them in the OP, certainly.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I'll do that, i'll rev them all up in a single picture post........baby!!!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.