Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 2,623

GuSolarFlare

here it is an enlarged version!!!!!
Untitled
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

randomlypikachu

im gona use this

Untitled

xD even though its not moving when its set as my avatar I still think it looks funny

@GuSilverFlame xD I think its great

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Veloster

I'm just gonna wait until roughly the voting day before I enter. These things go on far too long for me.

So, for now it's still Wobbu-ffet!

I will throw in the suggestion that we don't have to use our entry. So we can just post the picture, and leave it at that.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

@randomlypikachu and I think you might win this round!
so funny! XD

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

@GuSilverFlame thank you xD i can think of a few other people who are probably gona top mine though

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu wrote:

celebrating by eating a krabby patty with jellyfish jelly

@randomlypikachu I guess you were destined to be revved up in the winnings of this contest, because at 0:41 of the video, it meant you!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Kay, so I've been having trouble sticking to a single avatar, so I'm gonna commit to one for this competition. TA-DAH~
Untitled

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

JunkosBoobies

Mah bodeh is of teh readiness. Because, behold! The legends are here!

...Eh, I'll come back with this a day before the due date. I'm not really confident with this one. D:

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Alright, so first order of business, when should the due date be?

...seems to me that April 1st might be a perfect day for the funniest avatar competition!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

but how will we know the votes are for real!?!?!?!?

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame they'd better be real, 'cause I'll count 'em as real whether they are or not!

Here's who I vote for then!
1.@SheldonRandoms
2.@SheldonRandoms
3.@SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms yes, and if you do that I really won't count it!

...maybe I should go with March 30th instead, to avoid that. I'm not sure I can trust you people on April Fool's Day.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

Alright I join this contest again.

Untitled

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

Super_Gravy wrote:

Alright I join this contest again.

Untitled

RYUUSHI-- I mean RYUUKO-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

This avatar i'm using is @Super_Gravy's. Just being like "Here it is, it be working" or something like that :I

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.