How does one enter?

"No one said you could touch."

Offolsense

I'd like to enter with this guy:
Untitled

Edited on by Offolsense

Offolsense

FishieFish

I DEMAND TO BE ENTERED INTO THIS WONDERFUL COMPETITION.

"No one said you could touch."

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I think March 32nd sounds like a much better date, don't you agree?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DanMan82

Think I'm going to sit this one out, but I'll def. vote!

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

SonicBlast

I'm in! My avatar is AATTVVV “All Terrain Venomoth” from Twitch Plays Pokemon.

Edit: Here is the avatar Untitled

Edited on by SonicBlast

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2332-6506 | Nintendo Network ID: SonicBlast

Wheeler

^ Well, now I know who has my vote.

Wheeler

sugarpixel

DanMan82 wrote:

Think I'm going to sit this one out, but I'll def. vote!

But your avatar could work as-is! It's pretty funny!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Zazaaji

Does a Mii that looks like a Canadian from South Park count as humorous?

I'm new to this site, but I made my avatar to be humorous in that way since I bought my Wii-U. As this thread assumes everyone knows the rules of entering and I'm new, I have no clue how to enter. :/ Does just making this post count as an entry?

Feel free (and please do) invite me as a friend on any of the methods below, I'll be happy to accept ^_^. Just specify you're from NintendoLife.

Playstation Network ID: Zazaaji

3DS Friend Code: 2036-8453-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: Zazaaji

Zazaaji

Gioku wrote:

@Zazaaji yeah if you wanna enter just say so!

Sure, just put a note that I'm meant to resemble a Canadian from the show "South Park", if you can Without knowing that, it's probably not very humorous.

Edited on by Zazaaji

Feel free (and please do) invite me as a friend on any of the methods below, I'll be happy to accept ^_^. Just specify you're from NintendoLife.

sugarpixel

Zazaaji wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Sure, just put a note that I'm meant to look like a South Park Canadian, if you can Without knowing that, it's probably not very humorous.

OK well consider this your note, then! ...we're very informal around here, so don't worry too much.
When it gets closer to the due date (March 30th in this case), I like to post entries in the OP, so if you've got a larger version of your avatar you'd like me to put in there when we get to that point let me know!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Zazaaji

Gioku wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Sure, just put a note that I'm meant to look like a South Park Canadian, if you can Without knowing that, it's probably not very humorous.

OK well consider this your note, then! ...we're very informal around here, so don't worry too much.
When it gets closer to the due date (March 30th in this case), I like to post entries in the OP, so if you've got a larger version of your avatar you'd like me to put in there when we get to that point let me know!

Best I can do in terms of size is what's in my profile, which is larger than my avatar at least. Any larger and it gets very blurry, unfortunately. Nintendo's PC Miiverse isn't the most technological advanced website out there

Edited on by Zazaaji

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.